• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Bad reaction to citralopram.. help please

K

kizzysmad!

Back on meds after awful breakup, being sick, bad dreams, not able to get on with everyday life. Back at doctors at 4pm today, feel awful, sad, depressed, suicidal and low.:nod2::nod1:

Unique1

Unique1

Hi kizzysmad.

So sorry for how you are feeling right now.
I'm glad you have an appointment at 4 with your Dr .
Easy for me to say I know but keep hope, things can get better.
Reactions to meds can be sorted out.
I truly wish you well.

Unique xx

K

kizzysmad!

I have already spoken to crisis team this morning, not much help. The up and down is so tiring

Unique1

Unique1

Hope it went ok at the drs and your feeling a little better.

With all good wishes to you.
Unique xx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I do hope it went okay at the Doctors.

I also had a very bad reaction to it and as soon as I told my GP I was taken straight off it, cold turkey.

Hope you will be okay, let us know when you get a chance.

xxx