• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad ocd

J

Jsmucislover94

Hello Everyone, for the past 3 years I have been suffering from really bad ocd. It seems to be really bad false memories. I keep getting thoughts that I texted and emailed my friends saying that I murdered someone. I know for a fact that I did not say that but I keep getting false memories saying that I did and they just keep getting worse. The worst part is that I don't even have the phone I had at that time becuase it broke and my emails have been recently cleared out so I can not check them either. I also do not want to check because I am afraid of the thoughts being correct ( I know they are not correct) but it still really hurts. I also fear that somehow a picture or video will appear on my computer with the text or email saying that I did murder someone. I don't know what to do I feel completely hopeless sometimes. I have not been diagnosed with ocd but I have never actually seen a doctor or anything and I have not told anyone about my ocd becuase I feel like I won't be understood. I am sorry for the long post but I just feel completely helpless. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day everyone!!

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum.
I'm really sorry you haven't had a response yet. The OCD sub-forum doesn't tend to be as active as other areas of the forum.
Reading your posts, I am wondering why you haven't seen a doctor at all? I think that taking that first step and seeing a doctor is one of the hardest, but it could really help.