• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Bad night

D

Desperate2Bnormal

Founding Member
Really having trouble sleeping, had an argument with my boyfriend and I just want to sleep until it's a new day and I can wake up afresh. Got no valium, don't know what to do, really don't know what to do, don't think I'm going to post this cause it sounds pathetic. Just need some kind of release, wish the children were in the house. Don't know how to get through the night. Going to post it anyway, no one knows me so it doesn't really matter if they think I'm pathetic, can't makeme feel worse, can it?

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey..... Sorry to hear about the arguement:hug::hug: and been awake.I have started with a cold and feelin dead sorry for me:(

D

Desperate2Bnormal

Founding Member
Thanks, you been awake long? I don't know what to do, praying sleepmight come soon x

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
About an hour but did not go to sleep till about 1. 4 is my normal rising times for a few hours but I a feeling proper rough... at least my bad thoughts aint turned em self on :LOL:

D

Desperate2Bnormal

Founding Member
Thats good to hear. Do you suffer from depression?

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hope you are both getting some rest now. I didn't get to sleep until about half past three this am either, don't know why.:unsure::grouphug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Yeah .. dropped of about 5 till 8 :).... Bit snotty today though:D

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Sounds as if you need to take it easy today, lots of comfort food, wrap yourself up and watch a good dvd or something.:hug:

D

Desperate2Bnormal

Founding Member
Sounds like a plan! Dropped off about 7 then had terrible nightmares, nice to wake up! Hopefully we'll all have a better night tonight :flower2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Depression Forum 1
C Depression Forum 5
Blooming Depression Forum 10
midnightphoenix Depression Forum 44
TulipIceCream Depression Forum 2