• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Bad Neighbours

S

sci31A

Every weekend like clock work the local scourge my neighbours that have lived in the same place their entire lives cause trouble all weekend. :nod1:

Follow me from room to room doing their bull shit, I have a recording of them operating a drill and following me from room to room.

They start up on a Friday night and continue all weekend relentlessly. There's a creep that smells funny that lives in the flat below and his associates who live in the flat above me who are complete low lives.

You can set your watch by them, it's like a regular routine the people in the flat above me do and the creep that lives below me. The woman is like an obsessive schizophrenic and I mean obsessive. And the low life that lives with her encourages this behaviour.

Trying to provoke me all weekend it's all these people seem to do. The rest of the locals merely defend their own kind since they grew up with the dead beats causing the trouble.

At this point I hate them as they do it relentlessly and routinely. I would love to rip their throats out and kill them slowly only if the law was permitting.
:eek2:

Last edited by a moderator:
SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sounds like a nightmare situation.
Do you rent from a private landlord, or housing association/council?
I'm wondering if you've made complaints. If you've got recordings it might help your case a bit.

Mind you, i've complaints about my neighbours before and got sod all in the way of help or support.
I know i'm fortunate in a way because my flats are relatively quiet and things could be worse.
But it's still not nice living in a place where you're essentially surrounded by problematic neighbours.

A

Alienated

Man, do you live in Bentonville, Arkansas... I had neighbors like like for 3 years before I got out :hidesbehindsofa:

Between the drug dealers, and users, inbeed humanoid cannibalistic mutants, managers from the lower pits of HELL, cock roaches, rats, and kids that weren't human with pit bull dogs...

Yeah I can relate... so sorry man, so sorry.

On Christmas day they left a rotting deer carcass on my door step, and 10 year olds say they were going to shoot me in the head... Oh the HORROR...

A

Alienated

But to give hope now.. I live in the country, and the silence is almost deafening. I listen to the radio to hear other human voices. It's a house, and only the land Lady lives below me.

She let me keep my cats, rent is not bad, and the nearest neighbor is over 100 meters away.. But I do hate them, they are abusive to their kids :curseyou:

But life is so much better now.

Gajolene

Gajolene

I miss the solitude and safety of the country, and I miss my gardens, but not the jerks who were harrassing and stalking me there. When things were peacefull I stayed down at the river, I cut a huge path through the brush as a dogwalking path for my Jackrussel and me to get away from the people out to harm me. Spent more time in that spot than in the house. Still was safer than what you folks went through for the most part.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Alienated
That sound nice,,,
It was here's a couple pics, was absolutely beautifull country.

thenook.jpg"]thenook.jpg[/URL]
PICT0028.jpg"]PICT0028.jpg[/URL]
PICT0068.jpg"]PICT0068.jpg[/URL]
Heres half the lane I carved out, and my Rocko with a young visitor, was 16acres.
PICT0239.jpg"]PICT0239.jpg[/URL]The river ran right along side the fence on the right.

Gajolene

Gajolene

If anything it just brought us and our friends with MH closer even our care nurses were shocked and in agreement to the stigma on the part of the officers. JD's nurse is going to come weekly now rather than biweekly, just for added backup for us and to help JD back on his feet socially. Find out this week if my disability package has been mailed off yet as well with my therapist. A slow crawl getting things better but a little more progress for the better weekly now. It's a long road but, miles from where we were, all coming back to better mental health.:)
We do hope they have caught the person by now, that did it.

S

sci31A

One reason among many that I go out of my way to avoid people. Seems were ever a person is to move small villages, towns find your self putting up with bad neighbours of some kind.

Malicious hermit in one place, hostile neighbours in another, a violent schizophrenic in another, a stalker in another, bigots in others...........

and so on.

This is one of the nicer towns where I'm living. the UK in general is a festering cess pit. There are few good people far and between. The nicer towns/villages are simply just less bad than the really bad ones.

Problem is all brits are obsessed with their image and how other people see them, so you have really rotten vial people masquerading as good people........

Tiresome...........:BLAH:

A

Alienated

One reason among many that I go out of my way to avoid people. Seems were ever a person is to move small villages, towns find your self putting up with bad neighbours of some kind.

Malicious hermit in one place, hostile neighbours in another, a violent schizophrenic in another, a stalker in another, bigots in others...........

and so on.

This is one of the nicer towns where I'm living. the UK in general is a festering cess pit. There are few good people far and between. The nicer towns/villages are simply just less bad than the really bad ones.

Problem is all brits are obsessed with their image and how other people see them, so you have really rotten vial people masquerading as good people........

Tiresome...........:BLAH:

Well ...... You know USA started :whistle:

When the cat's away... The kids probably shaved the poor thing and it's hiding in mortal terror :panic:

You just described American's less drugs, booze, perverts, thieves, liars, killers, pretty much scum from the bottom of the barrel... I live in total isolation now for a very long time.

Like I told my therapist, "It's NOT paranoia if they really are out to get you"... They increased my dose :low:

S

sci31A

Yeah, the harassment continues from these English scum. I have proof of what they have been doing yet these low lives still deny everything. Brit's are like criminals they commit crimes and deny everything.

F** hate this country.

People have there heads up there arses and believe people in the uk are kind and decent. The real truth is British vermin only do what's in there best interests. Pretending to be good people is one of them.

S

sci31A

Like clock work every Friday night and Saturday these people do little else then try to antagonise others.

I live purely to exist it's not enough. I have my own issues and health problems.

I deal with the rotten vermin of the UK on a daily basis. Individuals that discriminate against you for not walking, talking and dressing the way the do and having the same beliefs. People who will try tell you your self worth, run you down and break your spirits for fun and/or amusement or purely because of the discrimination thing. If you walk by minding your own business not only will the brits do all of the above. some also try to start fights, push you out of the way, disrespect you intentionally, treat you like dirt for simply for walking on by.

The list is endless. Is it any wonder people are like this. In a society were people are brought up only to value money, image status and power. People who pursue such are neither moral or ethical.