• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bad idea?

C

cally75

Hi all.
Sorry I had to call police for maybe she's a wildflower.

She called me saying she was beside a river. Crying.
What was I supposed to do hundreds of miles away?

I'd be up worried all night so had to call them as I would anyone.
Hope now she's safe. The police found her.

Was this a bad idea? I couldn't just leave her there

C

cally75

Yeah people.
I spoke to police & they just took her home & said she's safe

Think a bit pissed & had row with boyfriend. No doubt she'll be back on here in morning! But best being safe
Sorry if anyone thinks that was a bit drastic

Unique1

Unique1

We all know she's safely home now, so it was not a bad idea at all...it's cold out there !

X

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Police took the piss out if me and my 90s phone luckily my rl friend took me in, she got me a taxi home but the police said I'm not allowed here. They wanted me sectioned. My life is ruined

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry Cally :(

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can't help it :( I ruined your night. I'm glad you dont hate me :hug1:

Kerome

Kerome

MHF dramas :rolleyes: it's what happens when a lot of people with MH conditions get together.

Seems like this one turned out ok.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The police who caught me, it was horrid actually. Stuck in the back off the van with the bright lights on me and they made me takeboff my hood to watch me, took my phone off me and were reading all my messages taking the piss out of me. They said I couldnt go home but they phoned my friend and she said yes but shes got work and a daughtercit was late and her mum hates me. Weve got solo much history known each other 25 years but she paid a taxi to take me home and keeps texting to check on me. I feel bad cause now shes worried I'm going to try again. I'm at home but due for work shortly, my dad is having my son the night and taking him school anyway but I dont know if he knows. If not heard from my bf/ex? Hes working away mon-thurs now for 6 weeks.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Have sent you a pm. I've been through similar in the past. Was worried it was not going to turn out well for you. Glad your son is away from all the fighting and stress of all this. When is the last time you got sleep?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I slept on my sofa last night, i think I got some. I always struggled with sleep before I started mirt so I'm used to feeling tired just not everything else.

F

fair&square75

Hi wildflower,sorry ur going through this :/ just wanted to send u a hug and say ur not alone,I know that's not much help (I'm not very useful today) xxx