Bad days

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Karl,
Nice to hear from you, good your taking each day as it comes.
Thanks for asking, I'm doing okay.
Take care

K

Karl L

Sounds like you have such a busy schedule. Self discipline is an amazing thing to have. I wish I had that lol. Myself and my two closest friends are working on a short movie script together at the moment. Hopefully in a years time it will be seen on YouTube. Or is that too ambitious lol
I've had to write a letter tonight. My counsellor has asked me to do this. Someone really hurt me 18 months ago and I still can't shake off my feelings on this. So she's asked me to write a letter expressing my feelings to her. Just done it and it's really upset me :( :(

E

EstherRose94

Aw I’m sorry. With time can come healing though. I bet if you repeated the process in another year or two or ten, it’d be a very different letter. The pain associated with the event right now won’t be as intense or as difficult forever.

K

Karl L

Aw I’m sorry. With time can come healing though. I bet if you repeated the process in another year or two or ten, it’d be a very different letter. The pain associated with the event right now won’t be as intense or as difficult forever.
I really hope not, it's strange how something so sweet can become so bitter. I made my mistakes, I'm only human, but she broke my heart :( :(

K

Karl L

I really hope not, it's strange how something so sweet can become so bitter. I made my mistakes, I'm only human, but she broke my heart :( :(
Hit a bit of a brick wall tonight, I've been over thinking and re-wrote that letter. Feel a bit lost tonight if I'm honest :( :(

E

EstherRose94

Im sorry. I hope that you’re able to do something to relax and that you take your time processing things. Best wishes for the night to improve

K

Karl L

Im sorry. I hope that you’re able to do something to relax and that you take your time processing things. Best wishes for the night to improve
Hi, I had a lousy night and a long shift at work. I finish at 10pm. Cannot wait to get home. Need my home comforts :(

E

EstherRose94

Does your work keep your mind busy? (Mine doesn’t always) ive had to find ways to distract myself from my anxiety enough to work which is crazy annoying lol

K

Karl L

Does your work keep your mind busy? (Mine doesn’t always) ive had to find ways to distract myself from my anxiety enough to work which is crazy annoying lol
Sometimes it does, I don't have a great job but it pays the bills I guess. My anxiety has been really bad yesterday and today......I'm off work for 2 days now so need to chill. I am watching television at the moment with monkey by my side . How's your day been?

K

Karl L

Sometimes it does, I don't have a great job but it pays the bills I guess. My anxiety has been really bad yesterday and today......I'm off work for 2 days now so need to chill. I am watching television at the moment with monkey by my side . How's your day been?
Hi, hope you're ok?
I've been given the opportunity to go away on my two days off next week. My aunt has a caravan in Wales, a two hours drive from me. So I'm going. Be good to clear my head. Also going to see Toy Story 4 next week :) :)

E

EstherRose94

That’s awesome! I went to my parents’ this weekend which is always grounding so I’m much less frustrated and nervous haha. Hope the same works for you! I plan to see it sometime soon too I’ve avoided all the spoilers so far lol

K

Karl L

That’s awesome! I went to my parents’ this weekend which is always grounding so I’m much less frustrated and nervous haha. Hope the same works for you! I plan to see it sometime soon too I’ve avoided all the spoilers so far lol

K

Karl L

Lol. Me too. I have been told it's brilliant.
It will be good to escape the normal routine for a couple of days. It's just what I need. I've got one of my favourite superhero films on tonight.....so feeling chilled ::)

K

Karl L

Lol. Me too. I have been told it's brilliant.
It will be good to escape the normal routine for a couple of days. It's just what I need. I've got one of my favourite superhero films on tonight.....so feeling chilled ::)
Hi, so sorry to trouble you. It's just that after messaging I feel a trust in you.
My counselling session was not good today. I spoke about the person who hurt me. I did my homework my counsellor set me and wrote a letter to her stating how I feel. I got so upset. I am struggling to keep calm here. I want to message her but I know it will cause an argument. Anxiety is through the roof :( :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 20
S Self Harm Forum 5
daffy Self Harm Forum 18
Foxjo Self Harm Forum 13
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 11