Bad days

K

Karl L

All kinds really, except classical and opera. I love movie soundtracks too

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

The past two days all I've had is dark thoughts. Struggling. Urge to self harm is so strong. Can't see a way out of this. Didn't help myself tonight as I watched a film that is a trigger for me.....
How are you feeling now? I hope the telephone assesssment went okay :hug:

E

EstherRose94

Anything really. Except classical and opera. I also listen to movie soundtracks too. :)
I like most music too but I’m such a sap that I typically don’t listen to music much. It’s too emotional for me haha. I really like broadway soundtracks though ☺️☺️☺️

K

Karl L

I like most music too but I’m such a sap that I typically don’t listen to music much. It’s too emotional for me haha. I really like broadway soundtracks though ☺️☺️☺️
Music is emotional, totally agree with you about that. I'm off work today so I'm staying chilled watching a film or two :)

E

EstherRose94

Music is emotional, totally agree with you about that. I'm off work today so I'm staying chilled watching a film or two :)
That sounds lovely I’m jealous and a half. Haha

E

EstherRose94

So far I've watched Aquaman and Justice League. Really like superhero films. But I like horror films too so thinking of watching Scream next. What films do you enjoy?
I like either scary movies or like lighthearted ones that I don’t have to think too hard about lol. I saw 12 angry men recently though and it was really good

K

Karl L

I like either scary movies or like lighthearted ones that I don’t have to think too hard about lol. I saw 12 angry men recently though and it was really good
I've not seen that one. My film collection ranges from Scream to Scooby Doo lol. :)

E

EstherRose94

I've not seen that one. My film collection ranges from Scream to Scooby Doo lol. :)
Omg my sister was obsessed with scooby doo when she was really little. She doesn’t remember it much and I’m the one who can still sing random songs from certain episodes and stuff from having to watch it with her haha.

K

Karl L

Omg my sister was obsessed with scooby doo when she was really little. She doesn’t remember it much and I’m the one who can still sing random songs from certain episodes and stuff from having to watch it with her haha.
Haha. Love it. I'm back in work today, not feeling it if I'm honest. Feel a bit tense. Can't wait to get home where it's safe to watch more tv :)

E

EstherRose94

Haha. Love it. I'm back in work today, not feeling it if I'm honest. Feel a bit tense. Can't wait to get home where it's safe to watch more tv :)
I’m at work too and my attention span is like 30 seconds right now 🙈🙈🙈

K

Karl L

I’m at work too and my attention span is like 30 seconds right now 🙈🙈🙈
Have you got a long shift? Hopefully it will go quickly for you. I've just got home and breathing a sigh of relief :)

E

EstherRose94

Have you got a long shift? Hopefully it will go quickly for you. I've just got home and breathing a sigh of relief :)
I’m in grad school so I kinda make my own hours. I have to go back in a bit though to finish part of my project. I think it’d be better if I did have set hours cause it’s all up to my self discipline right now lol

K

Karl L

I’m in grad school so I kinda make my own hours. I have to go back in a bit though to finish part of my project. I think it’d be better if I did have set hours cause it’s all up to my self discipline right now lol
Sounds like you have such a busy schedule. Self discipline is an amazing thing to have. I wish I had that lol. Myself and my two closest friends are working on a short movie script together at the moment. Hopefully in a years time it will be seen on YouTube. Or is that too ambitious lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 20
S Self Harm Forum 5
daffy Self Harm Forum 18
Foxjo Self Harm Forum 13
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 11