Bad days

K

Karl L

The past two days all I've had is dark thoughts. Struggling. Urge to self harm is so strong. Can't see a way out of this. Didn't help myself tonight as I watched a film that is a trigger for me.....

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

it feels like a cloud sometimes it lasts long sometimes it doesn't but sometimes it can get so bad you do it if thats how you feel id seek help go to a hospital if you feel you might hurt yourself

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Karl,
Do you have a crisis team you can phone? If not see your GP or ring 111 if in the UK.
Hope you feel better soon.
Take care

K

Karl L

I see a counsellor twice a week. But I cancelled my appointment today as I didn't want to talk about things. Does this make me weak??

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you are not weak I used to cancel my therapist when things felt to much to talk about I realise now though that I could have done with the support
please stay safe
love Lu xxx

K

Karl L

Thank you. I promise to try.
Trouble sleeping tonight, I have my comfort blanket (a monkey) with me. I've had the monkey for 22 years. Silly but it helps in bad times xx

K

Karl L

Horrible thoughts tonight. Struggling to find strength. Not sure what to do. Can't sleep......Just pacing around the house :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daffy Self Harm Forum 18
Foxjo Self Harm Forum 12
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 11