• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bad bad days!

lulubelle

lulubelle

Today is a terrible day, i dont know why my mind has decided it but it has. I feel so low, just thinking about hurting myself, I just want to be not here anymore. I cant call the Mh team, because I have no one but my baby and she has no one but me, they might put her in care if they knew how i am thinking- I wanted to leave her outside her dads, but he might not be there. Her dad has gone completely missing again, his phones been off for days- I need a break so bad. I cant stop crying, feel like the worst mum ever.:cry:

A

Affective

Today is a terrible day, i dont know why my mind has decided it but it has. I feel so low, just thinking about hurting myself, I just want to be not here anymore. I cant call the Mh team, because I have no one but my baby and she has no one but me, they might put her in care if they knew how i am thinking- I wanted to leave her outside her dads, but he might not be there. Her dad has gone completely missing again, his phones been off for days- I need a break so bad. I cant stop crying, feel like the worst mum ever.:cry:
Sorry to hear you have been going through this. Maybe if you contact your team and tell them that your partner has gone missing and you can just say that you need help. So maybe a plan can be conjured up on how things can be made easy on you. Or alternatively ask a trusted family member to take the baby for a week or so, if they can, so that way you get a break.

T

TOONAFISH

(((((((((((((((lullubell))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

if i was able i would babysit lol. i love babies. i had pnd with my first and often felt i was at breaking point and needed a break (with babys dad nowhere to be seen). it is part of the illness what you are thinking like. i thot like that too. you do need a break, but the mental health team can help with sure start etc where they do groups etc and take the kids for a few hours. help around the house and with the baby. they were good when i really needed help.

are you feeling any better now???

what about family?? even for an hour till you get your head together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

warriorprincess

oh sweetheart yo sound just like me you didn't mention this in your message to me. if you ever wanna talk you can send me your number maybe or do you have some way of chatting? like facebook? big hugs and tell me about it sum more too if it helps xxx