• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad Bad day..

N

Nutter_09

Hi all,

Just need to have a moan I think. Been really fed up and am being a total bitch to my boyf.
I still have no job - I have beel looking like crazy and am only 50% sure I am ready to go back but my confidence is soo low at the moment.
Had my 3rd counselling sesh Wed and I was just so down, I spent the whole 50 mins staring into the corner trying to will the time to pass so I could get out and just cry. When I left, I just had some wine - I am not allowed to drink on my tabs but sometimes I just have to get away - either to make me happy or to release all the anger.
I'm having my up's and down's at the mo but I am so scared of loosing my boyf - we have been together about 5 months but we have really bonded and I love him to bits. He has been great about everything but I don't show my depressed side to him If i can help it.
I have also still not come on my period which is worrying me. I missed it last month but had messed up my pill and taken the morning after pill - I should come on now but still nothing. More tests I suppose.

Sorry to go on - just needed a real rant tonight.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
:) - one of the things the Forum is for is having a good moan!

Is the counselling not going well because you are so down or because you are not getting on with the counsellor?

Nick.

keepsafe

keepsafe

I am sorry you are feeling at such a low ebb, I can understand the difficulty of talking about things, but maybe just try a to let a little of something out each time and maybe it will become easier? I find it so difficult to talk, but I have had that many appointments since Sept I have got a little better about talking - its not easy and I still can't talk about the really important issues - but I hope you can find a way to let some of the things out.
Take Care
KS

N

Nutter_09

Thanks,
I like my counsellor, she can find ways of opening me up but last wed I was just soo down I couldn't get myself into it.

My main worry at the mo is my boyf. It's my first proper relationship and I am soo worried about what I say/do that I might loose him - I know if he don't like it then thats his prob but I really love him and don't wanna loose him.