• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad anxiety

mandy125

mandy125

:panic: :panic: I went to the new flat today with Tele, unit and a couple of boxes in tow..
Got up the stair s was a bit out of breath..

Got in the flat, I nearly died!! had the worst anxiety attack I think I've ever had and keeled over

On the plus side I met my new neighbours they seem nice so am bit comforted in the fact they are nice x

N

natalie

Hi Mandy125, it's Natalie introdoucing myself, via MHF,

I would advise that tomorrow, which will be Monday, that you contact your GP, or unless you happen to be under the community mental health team services, and explain like you did here, in terms of your bad anxieties, now, if the GP can't or doesn't have mental health affairs, at heart,
t hen, they will or you can seek a referral, to teh mental health services.

Or contact the crisis team.attached to cmht.

The crisis team will reassess you and point you forward in the right direction.

I would highly recommend, a medication called Pregabalin, now on a personal note, i take 75 ml of Pregabalin, and i would be very much lost.

Could you try to listen to music, to help you to recover from your ordeal?

Have a hopeful good evening,

Best regards.

mandy125

mandy125

Hey thanks for replying.

Iam under the mental health team now but am being discharged to move into independent living..

I have a meds review on Wednesday which I have written the Dr a letter explaining how bad everything has gotten I think I need an antianxiety too x

I have my headphones on now x

N

natalie

Hi, your welcome.

I'm glad that you under mental health team.

I hope the dr meds review appointment goes well. I wish you well in the hope that you recieve anti anxiety med.

I'm glad that you now have your headphones, that will help you to recover.

Best regards.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Mandy,
Sorry to hear about your anxiety attack, good luck for your med review on Wednesday.
Hope you feel better very soon.
Hugs

mandy125

mandy125

Thanks mayflower
I think there going to change them based on what care co said.

Just a bit anxious about loosing the extra support I think x

N

natalie

Hi Mandy,

Oh dear, sorry to hear that you might be loosing extra support.

I was going to touch base ask, how are you doing/feeling, this morning following on from your ordeal, yesterday?

I do hope your med review, goes well.

Best regards.

mandy125

mandy125

Hi Natalie I'm a bit better thank you
Only just woke up it's 10 22am here
I'm going to tell my support worker about it all the best x

mandy125

mandy125

My carers son has been diagnosed with covid :panic: won't be able to see them for 7 days until she gets tested luckily my parents can take me to meds review x

N

natalie

Hi Mandy125,

I'm just touching base, to catch up and check, I hope you are ok, and how did your meds review go?

Best regards,

Natalie.

mandy125

mandy125

hi @natalie iam okay thanks hope you are well.
my meds review went well iam going on a depot of paliperidone 150mg once a month but am being taken of some meds and gradually introduced.. i will be put on 50mg on tuesday in two weeks than 50mg a week later than if tolerated another 150mg, than the normal dose of 150mg.

he also suggested a shot once a month which lasts three months a time but this is dependent on how well i do on depot, two weeks after this i will go on a mood stabilizer too even me out..

thank you for taking the time out to ask me how i was doing all the best x

N

natalie

Hi Mandy125,

Aplogies for a early overnight post! I don't sleep well sometimes overnight.

I am just touiching base it's been a long while how you are doing now since hopefully you were put on to paliperidone 150mg, once a month, and taken of some meds, and g radually introduced etc, i hope t hat now , with a revised care medication plan, in tow, you are or have slightly improved!?

No need to rush for replying I just wondered how you are dong at the moment?

Have a good week, hopefully,

Best regards,

Natalie.

North London, England, UK.

mandy125

mandy125

hello i also have problems sleeping sometimes
im still coming off of my meds at the moment so its a bit of a stressful time for me, im being introduced to paliperidone 50mg on the 2nd of december than eight days later i will go onto 150mg than once a month

thanks so much for asking me how iam i hope you are well x

N

natalie

Hi many125,

Apart f rom sleeping or lack of, i am very well. I have managed to my fitness workout this early mornng.

i'm just being getting fed up, with the 2 lockdown, and tiers, i just wish everything to be as mere normal. Also, so I can then monitor for volunteering work, and the all important attendances.

Best regards.

mandy125

mandy125

Yes I know what you mean this virus has really changed everything for alot of people.
Sorry to hear how fed up you are.. I woke up with a headache today so I may well go back to bed once I have done some cleaning x