• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad anxiety

katya

katya

I've talked about this in a "describe how you feel in a sentence" thread, but I don't want to hijack it, so I thought I'd make my own. This is what I've already said:

Having a really bad day. I'm in work tomorrow, I haven't gotten everything finished, and I've had a run in with my ex who's made me feel like shit again. Really don't need this right now. I don't know if work will be understanding about the work I haven't done, because I made out like the Easter holidays would be a cut-off point where I could make my life better, but I've been so depressed and stressed out, I've barely done anything. Don't know if I can handle my NQT year.

I'm having really bad anxiety.

Thanks everyone for your support and letting me vent.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i hope you have done enough for next few days. maybe you can do the work this week or the next few weeks and it still be okay?
sorry to hear about your meeting with your ex. :hug:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ooopppss I replied over on the other thread xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hope work and things went ok today, jruth.
Also, hope you managed to get some rest in spite of the bad anxiety. :hug: x

katya

katya

Thanks so much, everyone. My first days at work were okay. Haven't had the energy to post yet. It's always worse in your head, I guess. I'm feeling okay about my ex. I guess his words and actions just go to show I really don't need him in my life, as sad and as disappointing as that is!

Thank you for your concern and support; it really means a lot. :hug:

catkin

catkin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well done for getting through .Sorry I replied a couple of days ago on other thread,