• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Back to work after Christmas/NYE break

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Hope it goes okay, i am sure it will. :hug:

M

Mastiff mom

I'm sorry you are having terrible anxiety. I have bad anxiety and don't think I could work. So, I think you are very brave to be taking it on despite your anxiety. Sending hugs and peace.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hope that it all goes well and that it's a gentle day for you. x

katya

katya

Thanks so much for your kind words, everyone. In moments like that, I wonder whether I can cope! It went okay in the end though. :)

katya

katya

I'm sorry you are having terrible anxiety. I have bad anxiety and don't think I could work. So, I think you are very brave to be taking it on despite your anxiety. Sending hugs and peace.
I'm sorry you have such bad anxiety, but I'm glad you're not having to put yourself through a life of stress at work. Thanks for your kind words.

C

cherbear

Glad your day went ok hunny ! Sorry to hear your anxiety has been bad I admire you too for working with anxiety . I'm rubbish in social situations at the minute . Sending you :flowers: and hugs xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anxiety Forum 6