• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Back to self harming/pain meds **trig suicide**

S

so sad

So after a few months of not self harming I'm back on it. I'm in a dreadful place and hurting myself gives me a break from it.
I have issues at home with a controlling partner, I hate myself and have no real support.

I want to die because I can't see a way through this but it would devastate my parents and I can't do that to them. I'm hoping to be in some sort of fatal accident so its not my fault.

xx

Acorn

Acorn

I can relate to wanting to accidentally die so I can get what I want without having to take responsibility.

I’m sorry you’re in that headspace again.

L

linus

What if you ask your partner to hold you in their arms when you feel the urge?

S

so sad

she doesn't do affection and a lot of time I'm not with her when I want to do it. Also she is often the reason or at least part of the reason why I want to self harm in the first place.
I'm going to buy supplies at lunch - I feel more in control when I have the means to self harm

W

warnerc987

So after a few months of not self harming I'm back on it. I'm in a dreadful place and hurting myself gives me a break from it.
I have issues at home with a controlling partner, I hate myself and have no real support.

I want to die because I can't see a way through this but it would devastate my parents and I can't do that to them. I'm hoping to be in some sort of fatal accident so its not my fault.

xx
I understand. I had about 4 years clean, then 6 months and now I’ve had trouble stopping since about November.

I don’t have a partner but I have a lot of controlling people in my life and it’s like SH is the one thing I have control over.......