• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Back after a long time

A

Audsods

Hi - I'm back due to an email reminding me I was a member of the forum so I thought I'd take the chance to post a message to say hi again. I'm struggling right now so maybe this will help??? I am very low right now and suffer from GAD which is hellish - I'm so anxious and worried about everything and having severe panics about the most bizzare things. Can't even explain as it would sound stupid. Anyway hi again.

S

*Sapphire*

I Audsods :welcome: back!

I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling. Hey don't worry about sounding bizarre I have thought and done some seemingly bizarre things, however usually in hindsight or after some introspection the most seemingly bizarre things can make sense. :)

A

Audsods

Thanks that was really thoughtful

Hi Sapphire thank you for taking a minute to post a reply. I'm wakening up at about 5am every morning and thinking that something really dreadful is about to happen. The other day I got my husband up to check the gas boiler which you access by going outside and into our cellar. I was convinced it was going to blow up when the heating came on at 6am and even when he checked it I couldn't relax at all. I'm so so so anxious about everything just now and all my usual relaxation techniques are not working. I've been doing my CBT as much as I can to try and sort out all the rapid thoughts that are fleeting through my brain. Please make it stop is my war cry just now.