• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

AVPD(Avoidant Personality Disorder) and diagnosis.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Well,i will change doctor,i found a psychotherapist with more experience in personality disorders and he knows the new modern therapy called schema therapy.The current doctor with his therapy didn't helped me in depth,plus his meds got me to gain 18 kilos of extra fat and now i have another problem cause they mock as fat guy and should find courage to start healthy food.

Hope i found some joy and happiness through all this sadness for years of isolation and loneliness.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Which patterns of AVPD could change in my personality?

Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Fcn disorder,you eat me all my money to doctors and ruin my soul,damnation.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Any of you overcomed that disorder even with long term treatment? What therapy they suggested you and worked??

Sanjuro

Sanjuro

I had this disorder,probably fron early 18-20 yo,but couldn't imagine or think in that age i could have a personality disorder,symptoms were just shyness,sadness,low self esteem.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L AVPD questions, please help! Personality Disorders Forum 2
Y Really want assessment for AvPD, at wits' end in this crazy mind! Personality Disorders Forum 7
S Difference between AvPD and Social Anxiety. Personality Disorders Forum 6
J AvPD, Christmas is coming 😲 Personality Disorders Forum 2
Q BPD, AvPD, Social Phobia or Autism? Personality Disorders Forum 1
R AvPD Personality Disorders Forum 3
A Extreme neediness: AvPD or covert narcissism? Personality Disorders Forum 3
N Why I think I have avoidant personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 6
L Avoidant Personality Disorder Question Personality Disorders Forum 21
A Avoidant Personality // Career Success Personality Disorders Forum 7
C Does anyone know what its like to have Avoidant Personality Disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 7
I Avoidant Personality disorder and terrified to talk on the phone Personality Disorders Forum 24
B Avoidant personality disorder triggers Personality Disorders Forum 4
S Avoidant personality with dependence, anxiety and low self esteem Personality Disorders Forum 1
Summerof76 Schizoid-Avoidant Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 20
P Can being picked on all yhrough school cause avoidant personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 4
S Diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder, can you help..? Personality Disorders Forum 2
P Avoidant Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 25
I Avoidant or dependent personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 5
ChloChlo Avoidant Personality Disorder - First Steps into Getting Help? Personality Disorders Forum 1
Hayls194 Is this common with Avoidant Personality?? Personality Disorders Forum 7
J Avoidant Borderline? Personality Disorders Forum 9
E Rejection phobia (paranoia/ avoidant?) Personality Disorders Forum 14
M Avoidant and dependent Personality Disorders Forum 1
M Do I have Avoidant Personality Disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 11
V Avoidant personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 1
T Avoidant and schizoid? Personality Disorders Forum 3
Brazilian How to deal with someone with avoidant personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 3
L Narcisisstic Avoidant Personality Disorders Forum 20
S Newbie - Friend probably has Dependent or Avoidant Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 4
S Avoidant personality disorder experiences? Personality Disorders Forum 21
E Avoidant Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 3
F Worst avoidant behaviour Personality Disorders Forum 10
Pickle81 Avoidant personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 5
G anxious/avoidant personality disorder Personality Disorders Forum 3
M Do you think I could possibly have Avoidant personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 4
S Avoidant Personality Disorder - Looking for options Personality Disorders Forum 4
S Avoidant Personality Disorder and how to deal with it? Personality Disorders Forum 4
R Mixed Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 17
L ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER AND SPECULATIONS Personality Disorders Forum 4
C Childhood trauma resulting in personality disorder? Personality Disorders Forum 2
P My life turned into a nightmare because of paranoid personality disorder, I need help and suggestions Personality Disorders Forum 39
S Borderline Personality Person here-don't want to give in to neediness. Personality Disorders Forum 5
P Regarding Antisocial Personality disorders. Personality Disorders Forum 7
P Questions regarding Antisocial and Narcissistic Personality Disorders. Personality Disorders Forum 2
AlwaysCurious When is narcissism a personality disorder that needs professional treatment? Personality Disorders Forum 7
U Borderline personality disorder issues Personality Disorders Forum 9
K First Degree Relative Passing Personality Disorder Personality Disorders Forum 1
L People with Antisocial Personality Disorder are the ones that emotionally and physically torment others in school Personality Disorders Forum 15
L What type of Personality Disorder do you think the notorious mobster serial killer Thomas Pitera had? Personality Disorders Forum 28