• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Auto pilot

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Being well Like being on auto pilot when i am ill it Like i feel every second i am on edge of my fears all the time this exhaust me and its a vicious circle as the depression falls away i feel scared because going from hyper state of awareness to calm is Like missing steps when you come down stairs you feel a bit Like you gonna fall andunsafe. Two times now have had this severe illness and i am now scared causeall the effort to get well and then do not pass go do not collect 200 pound straight back to depression . It could happen again.

D

DELATEXT

sorry to hear you are poorly, bit like that myself, functioning on instinct more than anything ??
Hope you can have a better day and maybe the sun will return ??
waiting for my home help, who is running late, which is unusual ??
hope you can get out and about may cheer you up a little ??

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Just tryin to clog how i feel

Well not actually a real bad day just tryin to explain gettin better feels scary too its not Like u wake up and hey presto everything is rosy

D

DELATEXT

no it is not far from it, seems like you are waiting for the bad news to arrive ??
makes you insecure and fearful ??
like you cannot " trust" feeling good !!

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Imagine every day for last 6 months thinkin every second you going to die feeling Like your drunk and livin Like heavy load pushing you down i guess i dont trust anything positive i am taking baby steps seeing how it goes before i believe it