• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

autism guy!

W

wolf man

i have autism i was born this way but i can tell i'm a happy person (in my own world) my family and especially my sister don't believe in something called autism they always tell me it's a p**s*t and its just an other stupid think that america try to create and that they keep creating new stupid phobias and silly things and call it diseases and that they make our men gays and complaining from stupid things like bit**s, also that things we have in our time never was before where real men time where real men go to the military but now tv f** our minds and make us weaker ,also they try to make everything normal and ok to do under the saying of (dont judge me) or freedom and all ...this is called gayness and i have to man up and people in my age are already married and have kids...and that real disease is cancer for example not those stupid things ...all that happened cause today i was so happy and proud cause i out from home alone and also bought stuffs i was so happy and i was telling everyone when i back.. they always have to put you down my sis said stop being so stupid why the normal small things make you that happy and draw that blah big stupid smile on your face it's just u out from your room to bought food!! everyone do it aghh why i have to have that stupid dude as a bro....i acted like a man and i tell her whatever and i keep smiling but just when i go my room i couldn't help my tears it something killing me inside i dont know why me why i can't have a normal life like anybody? why the sin i did to deserve all that pain,should i have cancer so they believe i need help...im sorry just needed to tell all that and i dont know any other place.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Hi Wolfman. I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time at the moment. Have you actually got a diagnosis of autism? If you have, you need support and it doesn't sound as if your family are being very supportive towards you. That may be because they don't know enough about autism. It sounds as if you could really do with a sympathetic friend to talk to - is there a medical centre anywhere near you where you could seek out support for yourself and where possibly both you and your family could learn more about your condition and how to deal with it in the future? My partner has autism and he has been able to cope quite well with life - I would hate you to imagine you can't be happy in the future because of your autism because this isn't true, but perhaps life would be easier for you if you found some support outside your family.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I'm sorry to hear that you get so little support from your family. It must feel like an added burden and is understandably hard to cope with.

Jaminacaranda is right, I think; you do need support and encouragement and, if this is not going to come from your family, you need to seek it elsewhere. A visit to your GP or local medical centre is a good idea. There may be support groups or additional help available to you.

Agatha

Agatha

Hi. There are a lot of people who don't believe there is depression or anything else besides physical illness. It's so unfortunate for us who are suffering from depression and other non-physical illnesses. But these illnesses really do exist and some are devestated from non-physical illnesses like depression and other conditions. Yes, you need to find good support for your autism and depression. I don't know if you have a doctor or counselor but they can surely help you to find a support group offline so you have some help. This is a good place for support too. I'm sorry you are having to suffer as you do. I sure know how it is. I wish you all the best.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you still live at home? I dont know the ways of america but over here we have supported living for people who struggle with their autism. It sounds like you would benefit from this environment as support can encourage and praise you unlike your family. Its so sad to hear how narrowminded people still are especially when its your own family.