• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

australian MH spiritual forum.

A

Apotheosis

Here is a link to a MH forum which is based in Australia. It is centred around the spiritual aspects to MH "problems". The forum is very quiet & in need of support - all are welcome.

http://madnotbad.org/

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx for the link Apo :)

Are you spiritual yourself ?

A

Apotheosis

Thx for the link Apo :)

Are you spiritual yourself ?
It interests me greatly - I try to be. I do focus however on being as practical as I can. I believe that we are here on this Earth in a body for a reason, to Live our lives as fully as we can & with as much presence as we can manage. I see it, that the focus is to bring the other worldly, or our spiritual selves/side into our earthly selves & the present moment; as fully & completly as possible. Hope that makes sense. :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
It interests me greatly - I try to be. I do focus however on being as practical as I can. I believe that we are here on this Earth in a body for a reason, to Live our lives as fully as we can & with as much presence as we can manage. I see it, that the focus is to bring the other worldly, or our spiritual selves/side into our earthly selves & the present moment; as fully & completly as possible. Hope that makes sense. :)
It sure does :)

S

sscott

the link is broken. Is the site still live and available. I'd love to read it. UPdate the link please

fazza

fazza

This thread is 11 years old mate.