• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Audible voices, intrusive thoughts ruining my life

I

imsooverit

I hear several voices, actual audible voices. Small grunts too. But I also hear intrusive thoughts that are very ugly and these voices judge me for them. The intrusive thoughts are slurs and sexual imagery that comes whenever it feels like it. Part of it feels like a set up but then I also had OCD. I also think its because they are always watching me. But who knows?! What I do know is that they wont leave and won't tell me anything like in sentence form. So I am tripping all over the place and can do nothing about it. I am fed up with it as they are fairly bossy and I get bossy back. I also am tired of never having a break and wondering what is going on. I heard a growl in my head several times and laughter and that didn't make me feel better. The voice has insulted God, Satan, people, family, me. One is currently moaning right now. She really dislikes me for some reason but won't leave. They tell me to shut up thinking when I can't. Who can stop thinking? This is beyond ridiculous and I need a support group to get through this abuse because I have done what I was supposed to do and I feel blocked. This whole thing has been happening for a year before the voices where I was getting punished left and right and warned about stuff and I didn't know what I was even doing wrong! I would get warnings that were only half sentences or just pronouns. They wouldn't be clear and so I was in confusion. I feel this is demonic but who knows? I need meds and I'm over this at this point.

Also the thoughts are driving me nuts. I'm not supposed to say anything about it but the threat of hell is motivation to speak up.

D

Drstrange

I’m dealing with some of the same stuff.. what causes this or do you remember when this actually started Where when ect do you care to discuss experiences

I

imsooverit

I don't know. I was chasing God but think I got caught up in something because I was listening to voices that I thought was Him. It started about week or so but I dont remember really. Yes I will. I was also heavily daydreaming and think I shifted realities. But it could be government stuff going on, which is more plausible. I feel set up. I don't know by who though.

D

Drstrange

I don't know. I was chasing God but think I got caught up in something because I was listening to voices that I thought was Him. It started about week or so but I dont remember really. Yes I will. I was also heavily daydreaming and think I shifted realities. But it could be government stuff going on, which is more plausible. I feel set up. I don't know by who though.
I hear actual voices not whispers or anything actually voices do you experience the same they are audible and highly recognizable clear as day when I wasn’t taking medicine

GingerCake

GingerCake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hope these experiences have subsided a little, you sound like you have a situation where your 'voices' are attempting to provoke you into either a trauma bond by triggering and anchoring, or by attempting to instil blackmail by method of shamming or cancelling like as in online culture a its having its time of being an online virtual chef purveyor of truth and demonising its perceived expats.

Also what you may find useful is the fact that this is forced upon you as if I where to offer you a choice between receiving this type of daily occurrence and making it stop, What would YOU choose, and by doing so this would highlight to yourself what given the possibility of an end to your torture most would opt out. this in turn would elevate any PTSD caused as this would come within disguised forms like guilt or confusion, or disgust.

Also you sound like you are being held to ransom by the experiences, this is also very common as if it wasn't a goon like me would be not able to decipher what you are saying, so maybe an idea would be to distance yourself from your experiences so you can self perverse who you are, as I've had a few idea to achieve this by employing an avatar to address these experiences.

I hope some of this maybe of some use.

Take Care.

I

imsooverit

I hear actual voices not whispers or anything actually voices do you experience the same they are audible and highly recognizable clear as day when I wasn’t taking medicine
Same. Most of them are controlling and abusive. If they were nice, they could stay but they don't like me and they just can't enjoy peace. I am very annoying to them but it's MY mind! I tell them everyday that I hate it and can't wait to be free of them. WHY? Because they are abusive!

Some people get good, happy voices. I get death threats. WTF?!

I

imsooverit

Hope these experiences have subsided a little, you sound like you have a situation where your 'voices' are attempting to provoke you into either a trauma bond by triggering and anchoring, or by attempting to instil blackmail by method of shamming or cancelling like as in online culture a its having its time of being an online virtual chef purveyor of truth and demonising its perceived expats.

Also what you may find useful is the fact that this is forced upon you as if I where to offer you a choice between receiving this type of daily occurrence and making it stop, What would YOU choose, and by doing so this would highlight to yourself what given the possibility of an end to your torture most would opt out. this in turn would elevate any PTSD caused as this would come within disguised forms like guilt or confusion, or disgust.

Also you sound like you are being held to ransom by the experiences, this is also very common as if it wasn't a goon like me would be not able to decipher what you are saying, so maybe an idea would be to distance yourself from your experiences so you can self perverse who you are, as I've had a few idea to achieve this by employing an avatar to address these experiences.

I hope some of this maybe of some use.

Take Care.
This sounds solid. I would opt out btw.

N

natalie

I don't know which country you are in, I would next time ro und when you are able to, seek in the daytime professional medical mental health help. Sounds like, you need to be a on a strong dose and type of medication and maybe a form of counselling help.

M

Me too

I hear several voices, actual audible voices. Small grunts too. But I also hear intrusive thoughts that are very ugly and these voices judge me for them. The intrusive thoughts are slurs and sexual imagery that comes whenever it feels like it. Part of it feels like a set up but then I also had OCD. I also think its because they are always watching me. But who knows?! What I do know is that they wont leave and won't tell me anything like in sentence form. So I am tripping all over the place and can do nothing about it. I am fed up with it as they are fairly bossy and I get bossy back. I also am tired of never having a break and wondering what is going on. I heard a growl in my head several times and laughter and that didn't make me feel better. The voice has insulted God, Satan, people, family, me. One is currently moaning right now. She really dislikes me for some reason but won't leave. They tell me to shut up thinking when I can't. Who can stop thinking? This is beyond ridiculous and I need a support group to get through this abuse because I have done what I was supposed to do and I feel blocked. This whole thing has been happening for a year before the voices where I was getting punished left and right and warned about stuff and I didn't know what I was even doing wrong! I would get warnings that were only half sentences or just pronouns. They wouldn't be clear and so I was in confusion. I feel this is demonic but who knows? I need meds and I'm over this at this point.

Also the thoughts are driving me nuts. I'm not supposed to say anything about it but the threat of hell is motivation to speak up.
I know what you mean, it was as if I had earphones in cause they where way louder, I also have those spontaneous comments contradictory in nature, here's the the real kicker, I'm completely convinced I'm broadcasting everything I'm saying along with the extra comments that weave in and out of my own speech, it's like my head is trying to make me look like a complete psychopath, rapist, racist, terrorist, just every thing that is bad in this world

D

Drstrange

Same. Most of them are controlling and abusive. If they were nice, they could stay but they don't like me and they just can't enjoy peace. I am very annoying to them but it's MY mind! I tell them everyday that I hate it and can't wait to be free of them. WHY? Because they are abusive!

because they’re notvoices friend they’re people some saying don’t hear actual voices at all and just fake crazy or what they think are voice are just them out symptoms point to people are doing this to us

D

Danya

I’m the same

EdEd

EdEd

You're right it's your mind. Think however you want and be happy my friend.