• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Attractiveness.

Miguel

Miguel

Some guys are very attractive to women right?

How can I know if I am? Or have the potential to be?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I suppose there are several kinds of attractiveness, there's at least physical attraction and being attracted to a personality, I believe there's also being attracted to wealth or fame.

How to know if you possess any qualities that are considered attractive? I guess from the validation of others. I've been told I'm good looking in the past and I've attracted what society may call pretty women before but I don't always feel like I have the whole package of looks and personality as I struggle with being social most of the time, I certainly don't have wealth or fame.

Miguel

Miguel

I suppose there are several kinds of attractiveness, there's at least physical attraction and being attracted to a personality, I believe there's also being attracted to wealth or fame.

How to know if you possess any qualities that are considered attractive? I guess from the validation of others. I've been told I'm good looking in the past and I've attracted what society may call pretty women before but I don't always feel like I have the whole package of looks and personality as I struggle with being social most of the time, I certainly don't have wealth or fame.
But for a number of reasons I have not been social (working on it) so it´s not true that validation determines if I am or not. If no one sees me or anything how can I get validation?

How to be very attractive physically and personality wise?

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

Some guys are very attractive to women right?

How can I know if I am? Or have the potential to be?
I don’t think anyone can truly answer that question for you. I suggest that you just be yourself, keep trying, don’t try so hard that you go insane.
Whenever the world allows us outside again… go join a club that interests both you and women. Join a hiking group, or a non-competitive sports league. A group that plays board games….

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
How to be very attractive physically and personality wise?
Well as I understand it women all have different views on what's physically attractive so that's a really complex issue. One common thing that keeps coming up on my dating app is women like a man to be taller than they are. Some physical things can be changed like how white your teeth are, the style of your hair, you can grow a beard or shave it off or go hit the gym to become more muscular but most aspects are just what you're born with.

Personality is much the same I'm afraid, so many different tastes. Most people will say be yourself, words I try to live by but we're always evolving so personalities can and will change over time, so if you're determined enough your personality can be changed to some extent.

Want to be an intellectual then pick up a book on metaphysics, want to be more romantic pick up a Mills and Boon book (Mills and Boon are a romance novel publisher) etc.