• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

attn: anyone who is against antipsychotics for treatment of hallucinations

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

Former member
please, please, please give it a chance. I've been on seroquel for about 2-3 months and it has greatly reduced my hallucinations. im even leaving my house to go the gym whereas before i was too scared. i feel so much more normal lately. you need to give it enough time for it to work, at least 2 months till you decide for it or against it.

G

goodgollymiss

I'm so happy for you. The only problem with antipsychotics is that you have to reduce your sugar intake and take vitamins. I like the way how I am as cool as a cucumber on antipsychotics