ATOS

J

JacobTheBear

Just heard that the awful Atos are quitting the work assessments :). However does anyone know where it leaves me and those in my position? When I won my tribunal they advised I should not be re-assessed for at least 12 months which will be October 2014. But with this clueless government not replacing them until at least early 2015 does that mean assessments are on hold or will some interim cowboy outfit take over?

Any advice would be appreciated.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Someone will be taking over the contract, but as you've not actually had the letter or forms to fill in for a re-assessment, i'd say you're safe until the new people come along (which is supposedly in early 2015).

I can't say this for sure, but i'm sure i've read that they're only going to be dealing with new claims and reassessments that are already in their system and not taking on anything new.
I sent off my form for a reassessment back in late November, so I presume eventually they'll be getting in touch with me at some point.
But for somebody in your position, i'd imagine you'll be left alone until the new company come along, whoever they are. x