• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

atos medical

R

ricko4

hi i went to my atos medical last monday it was terrible me and a guy who supports me from the cmht stood waiting outside the building for 25 minutes when we finally got in i lost it and said they knew we were ringing the bell but it seemed like it was some sort of test when i sat in the room with the atos lady i couldnt keep still very agitated angry about the bell and i told her so she asked me a few questions about 5 in total but i could hardly concentrate what she was saying she asked me if i was paranoid and i told her yes what do you expect you leaveme standing outside for 25 mins and i also told her that dwp had fucked me around for months i told her that government were all against me then basicly she said thats it finished and she said she hoped everything would go well for me she let me out of the building which felt like a criminal court and thats it she also said i could request a copy of what she wrote in the interview but that could just be another load of bullshit so after the ordeal it sent me into abuseing drugs all week tamazepam dihydrocodiene cannabis alcohol i just cant handle all this shit ive just come round this morning feeling half normal but could go either way in my opinion dwp and atos can go and take a big fuck to themselves there a shower of pricks

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry it went so bad for you. What did the person who went with you say about it all. Maybe when you are a little calmer ring him and get his point of view?

Hopefully you will get the result you deserve.

xxx

L

lovem4u

hello
i am miss Jennifer i was happy to visit your profile as i was looking for friendship please write mail to my email so you can know more about me with my pictures thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taffy

Hi Rick
I think that I would have had a meltdown also... that's horrible. Ahem...You seem to have got lucky with miss Jennifer above however?:whistle:

Yes, what did the person who went with you make of it all?

All sincerest good wishes , take care xxx
Tafy

R

ricko4

sorry been a way a while frank the man that came with mean explained quite a lot of it that i was on anitpshychotics and diazepam for bad times just to chill me out and that the antipsychotics were taking over my strengh and fitness because they make you lsazy and you put on weight the woman who done it wasnt to bad ive phoned dwp today for a copy of the medical report just in case

T

Taffy

Good that Frank spoke up for you. I hope it sorts out, let us all know wont you?
It is so humiliating this process, it makes me angry just to hear whats happened.
Just know I care Rick... its not much I know:hug1:

R

ricko4

Good that Frank spoke up for you. I hope it sorts out, let us all know wont you?
It is so humiliating this process, it makes me angry just to hear whats happened.
Just know I care Rick... its not much I know:hug1:
frank was a lifesaver i wouldv just walked off after ringing the bell for 25 minutes either that or kick the window in i was raging lol hope it went well and ill let yo know thank m8

R

ricko4

phoned dwp today they told me im in the support group from the 1st of may all arrears have been issued will be in my account tommorow best news ive had this year cant believe it im buzzing today:clap:

F

Faceless

What good is it to have someone supporting you if they dont go into the assessment ?