• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

ATOS Forms Arrived Again

S

supergreysmoke

Funny that? Not really for me though, worrying about a existential lifeline in the run up to Xmas again. Want to say be careful. ATOS have enough technology to swipe IP addresses and home in on folks even if you want to be anonymous and bloody well left alone.

S

supergreysmoke

Had a lot of issues this year - can't be dealing with this form, all red and nasty looking. Gonna either chuck it in the bin or hand it to social services bods to deal with. Not up to dealing with things. If pressure keeps piling on I'm gonna explode and be in the papers one way or another. Don't want to explode. Don't need the pressure.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Ah sorry to hear that.
And you're right, the bastards haven't exactly picked the best time of year to do it, in the run up to Christmas.
I thought they weren't going to process any more stuff and let whoever's taking over next year deal with it because they've got a huge backlog?

If I were you i'd give the form to social services or whoever to fill out. It's tempting to bin it, but don't, because you might end up in more shit.

I know it's hard but try not to think about it too much.