• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

at what time do u take your meds

J

jekel1

i went to se the doctor today and as well as my 20mg olanzapine and 15mgs of valium he has put me on zopiclon , i cant sleep at night you see. whats the best time to take the new med? at the moment i dont get out of bed till 11am because of the olanzapne. plus whats zopiclon like?

A

Affective

i went to se the doctor today and as well as my 20mg olanzapine and 15mgs of valium he has put me on zopiclon , i cant sleep at night you see. whats the best time to take the new med? at the moment i dont get out of bed till 11am because of the olanzapne. plus whats zopiclon like?
Since they all make you very tired best to take them in the evening.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

I was told to take mine on a night, I'm on lithium and valium for when I can't sleep. I take the lithium at 10:30 & valium at 8ish.

K

Katie84

I take 450mg of seroquel at about 9pm and 40mg prozac at 8am :)

A

Affective

For myself, I take 200mg of Carbamazepine in the morning and 20mg of Aripripazole. Then at night I take 400mg of Carbamazepine and 150mg of Venlafaxine.

Kos

Kos

Med

I take 20mg of fluoxetine in morning then 400mg or seroquel at roughly 6pm-ish when I get home from work. I usually ready for bed about 8 or 9 pm.

keepsafe

keepsafe

I take my zopiclone an hour before I want to sleep.

S

skyblue

750mg Depakote in the morning
300mg Seroquel in the evening - 10pm
750mg Depakote in the evening - 10pm
Diazepam when needed.

Do you take the Olanzapine in the evening ? If not i'd reccommend that you should because Olanzapine should also work as a sleeping aid.

Last edited: