At the Same Time

S

sallimae76

Tells me to "burn" while touching me sexually at night. Calls me a "whore" and tells me I have to do something for my low libido. This is why I fucking hate our creator. I did not ask to be here. Why he doesn't take my life immediately, I don't know why. He is a fucking piece of shit, an abomination and a blight on humanity.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Oh honey. He most likely doesn't exist. I'd recommend reading The God Delusion from Richard Dawkins.

But yet this still terrifies me. 🤗🤗🤗

S

sallimae76

There are supernatural entities among us. These voices are too specific to my sex abuse. I believe they experiment on humans. Too many people have repeated private things to me, family members included.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I too fear this. I also sometimes wonder if I really am crazy or I really do hear and see things.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Supernatural stuff terrifies me. I almost felt like I'd be in the process of an attempted possession. But then I'd pray the entity would flee from me.

Z

Zoe1

well who am I to say the entities dont exist ?

one thing I do know
is that medication will put a filter in your mind
so that you dont see these things any more
and they will cease to bother you

:hug5: :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower: 🌠

S

sallimae76

Zoe, I know this is the invisible man's playground. Nothing will convince me of anything else. Even on this forum, someone will start a thread of "Do you believe your voices are because if family members putting a curse on you" then they disappear. I know he is a deeply flawed white man, and I hope he gets destroyed and replaced with something better. Women deserve better. People of color deserve better. I deserve better. These voices are because he can't molest me like he did when I was a child.

Z

Zoe1

well its understandable you are seeing these things

and good that he cant molest you any more
you are winning

:hug5: