• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

At last ..

J

jema88

I'm feeling much happier.. I havnt self harmed since Sunday.. I've thought bout it.. But straight away thought.. No i can do this!!..
My partner is so good for me i wish he knew how much i apprechiated him.. He gets up with Alfie if i cant get out of bed.. He Helps me with cooking.. cleaning.. hanging washing out bringing it in.. my son when hes naughty.. he look's after Alfie for me to go out with my friends.. He's stopped me from binge drinking.. && taking cocain!! he's always happy.. i just think he might leave us :confused: we are very equil in our relationship its not one sided.. where great together && he makes me laugh like no one ever has befor.. Anyway i dont know why i've told u all this i just needed to say it!!.xxx

L

Lil

Thats really good to hear! Keep up your resolve not to SH! Your partner sounds wonderful, its lovely that you have such good support behind you. Best of luck!!

BORTU

BORTU

Hi jema,

Sounds as if your partner really loves you. Have you told him that you appreciate him? Do so. He is your best chance of happiness so give him your love. Please do not SH. Think of your son, he did not cause your problems. He deserves the best you can give him. Give your partner all your love, he deserves it.

S

shell

Hi Jema
I'm so happy for you he sounds like a wonderful guy and you deserve to be happy. So so happy. xx

S

suki1066

well done jem, keep it up 1 day at a time, keep the positive thourghts pushing away the negative xx

J

jema88

thank you guys :).. xx

W

warriorprincess

Just rep[lied on your other thread and just seen this, and just wanted to say this makes me so happy, try not to doubt it - your guy loves you, just carry on, maybe tell him your fears that you worry if he knows how much you appreciate him, I'm sure he'll say he does, and that he loves you and would do anything for you. Keep t up sweet, and try not to worry about how things are now, as long as it works, and you're working towards better days for yourself, all else will follow. xx