• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

At christmas

D

DELATEXT

WHAT SHOULD BE A JOYOUS TIME HAS BEEN VERY BLEAK. MY FAMILY NEVER VISIT ME, BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESS??
I NEVER TALK ABOUT THINGS SINCE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.
I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING, I WISH I COULD STEP IN THE QUIET DARKNESS??? :scared:

S

*Sapphire*

I'm sorry this time of year seems so bleak.

I have had similar experiences.

I hope you find that members here do want to know so that you may want to step into the light instead.

J

JETBOY

im sorry

it is indeed a dark bleack time for a lot of us ,,dont step into the qieut dark ,
it is a place were those who have been unfortunate to explore,have never returned to tell us what it really holds for us ,,it may indeed be far from that
quiet place you long for ,,but staying here i can gaurentee you warm words
and a little comfort ,,if the dark one should offer you that dark door to walk through ,turn your back and walk away ,it will lie and trick you ,as it has me many times ,,but i am wise now ,,and im staying here no matter how hard the pain ,,why dont you put down that burden you carry ,and i will take it for a while so that you may rest ,and rejion the battle when you feel strong agian
reach out so i may catch your fall my dear freind ,,never alone ,,,,JETBOY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Depression Forum 23
M Depression Forum 3
I Depression Forum 13
D Depression Forum 29
D Depression Forum 5