At a loss...

L

LadyLove

Does any one else experience anxiety around their partner? Sometimes when he’s away I feel fine. I don’t have anxiety. I still have these thoughts about if I love him or not. I still have compulsions. But I sometimes want him to go away so I can not have the anxiety and obsessions I have around him. I want to be alone. I don’t always have intense anxiety around him after exposing myself to him for awhile. But I find comfort being completely and utterly alone. It makes me think I don’t really love him. Which is distressing. Sometimes when I’m alone I just cry hysterically and feel ashamed and wish all of this would ago away. Other times though, I feel nothing. I’ve been diagnosed with bipolar disorder for about three years now. But was told I sounded like I had OCD tendencies? I’ve been relatively stable on medication until the end of 2018. I came off of abilify because of weight gain. I thought taking my Prozac would be fine. It causes mania but I’m not reckless while manic I guess. Idk it sounds stupid saying it out loud. I started to take my Prozac maybe every three to five days. Idk it was just when I happen to think about it. 40mg. But I started taking 40mg full time again. But the third day I had severe intrusive thoughts. Panic inducing thoughts. Has anyone else experienced this? I have high anxiety around these obsessive thoughts and sometimes I just cry hysterically when I’m not obsessing. Other times I feel nothing and my mind is completely blank.

G

Girl interupted

May I suggest the idea that when you are alone there’s no one to hold you accountable, and for some reason your husband makes you feel defensive. Have you tried couples counselling?

It sometimes is helpful to have a neutral third party that can help you better communicate and resolve the matter permanently.

J

jack black

the best thing i found for anxiety is ashwagandha. initially i bought it in capsules and took it 3x day. lately they stopped working (prob. because i bought a different brand from a local store) and ordered bulk powder from amazon. 1lb=$15. that is working great (3 spoonfuls a day, horrible taste BTW) and i'm calm again despite work/relationship stress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Bipolar Forum 3