• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

at a complete loss

V

Viktoria

Please vent if you feel like it, it might relieve. Hugs xxx

P

Purple butterfly

I don't even have it in me to vent......my words are just bouncing round in my head can't focus long enough to get them out.....x

nonotme

nonotme

I don't even have it in me to vent......my words are just bouncing round in my head can't focus long enough to get them out.....x

its good to talka nd its talking day so just let it flow.................... come on even if its a naughty word :D we're all grown ups.

nonotme

nonotme

I said enough naughty words the other day lol x
you'll be ok, just need to ride this storm out. I take it things ain't any better with your sister/mother? oh and cute" looking animals you got I did see the pics... too scary for me, I don't do animals really but they were behind glass so I was safe.

P

Purple butterfly

It's not then it's everything going on with me. In my head just feeling like packing a bag and never coming back.

I like animals they are much nicer than people x

nonotme

nonotme

I like animals they are much nicer than people x

I have felt like packing that bag for close on a year now. I even considered going to live on the streets. not got the guts to take my own life, not got the guys to stay and fight.

wish I could help offer you more advice, but things do and will get better. your young enough for this to change, you just need the right help and support.

nonotme

nonotme

I'm not so sure about that
you are, just take time to listen to your own body, find out what it is you want. do something you enjoy for a while? time runs away from us, we fail to use it well, blink and a life as gone by. don't miss out.

P

Purple butterfly

Sorry I've been cleaning my lizards out the vivs we're looking as though no one owned them x