Assumptions, friends and family

Luci

Luci

Hi all!
It is well known I'm not having the best of times. I am being triggered on an almost daily basis, my abuser lives in my area, people who have presented as caring about me have suddenly changed their minds.... I HATE liars!
I'm spite of this I am cracking on great. I am enjoying my life (to the best of my ability) the way it is atm.
I'm SICK of people being 'concerned with my presentation' and being judged for every action I take. I am doing nothing wrong. I am being me, and keeping myself sane until my life improves.
This leads from some of my friends becoming 'concerned' that I had casual sex over the weekend. This is clearly an indication that I'm unwell yeah? Fcuks sake! I hadn't had sex for 6 months and I wanted to. So I did. I was in complete control and not at risk at the hands of my partner in any way. I'm sick of people treating me like I'm fcuking stupid all of a sudden. So before I had my diagnosis these people wouldn't have batted an eyelid, now I have BPD it's a 'risk'. Its a risk for everyone to have causal sex. Jesus christ!
Can anyone even follow this or get my point? Lmao
Thanks for trying :)

R

Ramson mash

Hi luci,
Im glad you are enjoying yourself the best you can. You've had some really tough times and you deserve to be happy.
You present as someone many of us admire. Its sad that the ones who judge you based on appearence, can have power. Its a messed up system.
I understand fully. Wish i could help.