Asocial 25 years old man

R

rychupeja

Hi i want to ask you guys for advice how to change my life and Make new friends :(( My life make no more sense living alone .. I lose my friends when i go to bad school alone without my rl friends . They make friend in school and i was alone in class and cant talk with new people idk why. I ended school( lose one class coz i was scarred go to Christmas with class coz i was asocial and didnt like my class.. Ended school and stayed home for like 3 years and playing games not going outside. Now i got bad job for like 1.5 year and didnt talk with anyone in my job. I dont have any friends etc. Never got girlfriend. In few words im asocial/fobia social/shy/low selfesteem/dumb etc. Im closed etc :( Dont know what to do in life i cant make new friends never got girlfriends etc :( Help me please.. I only play comouter games and work thats all what i do .Sorry for my english it isnt the best. And these problems can be a depression ?

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi i want to ask you guys for advice how to change my life and Make new friends :(( My life make no more sense living alone .. I lose my friends when i go to bad school alone without my rl friends . They make friend in school and i was alone in class and cant talk with new people idk why. I ended school( lose one class coz i was scarred go to Christmas with class coz i was asocial and didnt like my class.. Ended school and stayed home for like 3 years and playing games not going outside. Now i got bad job for like 1.5 year and didnt talk with anyone in my job. I dont have any friends etc. Never got girlfriend. In few words im asocial/fobia social/shy/low selfesteem/dumb etc. Im closed etc :( Dont know what to do in life i cant make new friends never got girlfriends etc :( Help me please.. I only play comouter games and work thats all what i do .Sorry for my english it isnt the best. And these problems can be a depression ?
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Don’t worry about your English. Use the forum to get better at too🙂.

You can always make time for games. Your mental health and well being physically is more important. Have you been seen by a doctor? Are you having depression only?

You have to know the problem why are staying home and not wanting to go out and enjoy your life.

You are still young and life still ahead of you. Make an effort to change your daily routine. Go outside and be active exercising. It will help you so much.

Going out will get you to meet new people. If you are quite and reserved, how are you going to meet people and make friends??

I hope you feel better soon.

R

rychupeja

I Didnt visit doctor yet And i cant talk with strangers i think me being dumb is problem too i can talk only about games And sports i Didnt have any things to talk about:(

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I Didnt visit doctor yet And i cant talk with strangers i think me being dumb is problem too i can talk only about games And sports i Didnt have any things to talk about:(
You should really think about seeing a professional( doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist). You will feel the difference. You have to establish trust between you and your doctor so you don’t feel they are strangers.

You are not dumb at all my friend. Don’t think like that about yourself. Think positive and encourage yourself. It’s very good for your mental health even if you talk to yourself. It’s yota Ok and nothing wrong talking to yourself.

Games, computers, phones, social media....etc are your enemies at this time. Take care of priorities first. Your health is the number one priority. Change the way you think about yourself. 👍

C

candle55

I dont think you are dumb at all and think seeing a health professional can be of great help you need support of some kind to change your life and current situation, I no longer know what to talk to people about but use to be very chatty but time has changed me for the worse and time and effort could change me back again life is always changing if we let it, you need help and someone to make a life plan with you, on the things you want and now to get them, seek help, have a great week