As much as i love to be alive

iamnotsane

iamnotsane

I can't do this anymore, i don't have a life of my own two fast food restuarants called me to come in for interviews, and one of them i actually went to someone was there before me the manager got to him but, when the guy left the manager left too, so there went that, then at arbys i got interviewed said he was gonna call for more information never got the call, so yeah i guess i'm tired of it i seriously am and there are no anti-depressants that will help me, no counslours because they will leave me again and again and again plus they cost money i don't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustAnotherHuman

JustAnotherHuman

Job hunting is no easy task, cause there are lots of people also applying for whatever jobs they can. It can be really demotivating to not get any jobs after applying for some, but you have to push through that negative feeling and keep applying for jobs, because you will eventually get a job if you keep trying.

I’m sorry to hear that you feel that way about antidepressants and counsellors. Depression often makes us feel like everything is hopeless and that there's no escape, but this is simply not true. Like the job hunt thing, if you keep pushing for it you will find the right counsellor for you! (Also what kinda f****** counsellor leaves some? That’s just the sign of a really bad and lazy counsellor)

I know it seems like dying is the only option, but yet again this isn’t true. In fact dying means you lose out on a lot of opportunities for life! For example, you clearly love food, so if you die you wouldn’t be able to go and travel the world and try foods of all different kinds in all different cultures! And you wouldn’t be able to cook your own meals or become a master chef or whatever you want to do in life because, well, you’d be dead.

I believe in you! You can do this! You can get up back on your feet and keep pushing to make a better life for yourself! And whenever you’re down and need hugs or something, we’re here for you!

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
awww im sorry things are so bad
please don't give up you literally never know what is around the corner
things could really improve for you xxx

iamnotsane

iamnotsane

Job hunting is no easy task, cause there are lots of people also applying for whatever jobs they can. It can be really demotivating to not get any jobs after applying for some, but you have to push through that negative feeling and keep applying for jobs, because you will eventually get a job if you keep trying.

I’m sorry to hear that you feel that way about antidepressants and counsellors. Depression often makes us feel like everything is hopeless and that there's no escape, but this is simply not true. Like the job hunt thing, if you keep pushing for it you will find the right counsellor for you! (Also what kinda f****** counsellor leaves some? That’s just the sign of a really bad and lazy counsellor)

I know it seems like dying is the only option, but yet again this isn’t true. In fact dying means you lose out on a lot of opportunities for life! For example, you clearly love food, so if you die you wouldn’t be able to go and travel the world and try foods of all different kinds in all different cultures! And you wouldn’t be able to cook your own meals or become a master chef or whatever you want to do in life because, well, you’d be dead.

I believe in you! You can do this! You can get up back on your feet and keep pushing to make a better life for yourself! And whenever you’re down and need hugs or something, we’re here for you!
i need help to run away