• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

As for me leaving, im staying reason is inside

V

volnash

Im staying because of the wonderful members on this site, i wont list names as some might feel left out simply because i cant remember their names, i just wanted to say that everything i do on this site is with the best intentions and no hidden agendas, to to the people who pm me and that feel as if im helping them, i will not stop pming with you, i enjoy our conversations and i get a kick out of helping out, but im also starting to care about you as i get attached to people fairly quick, if ive given you some bad adwice i apologise for this but i really had the best of intentions, so far i havent gotten anything negative from the people ive helped about them not feeling content, but if ive given out bad adwice id appreciate it if the ones concerned send me a PM about it, as if ive hurt someone then i truely apologise and want to hear about it, so i can make some personal changes in my demeanor, i realise it if some people find me annoying for uttering my beliefs and im only trying to help, im not trying to impress anybody i couldnt care less about that and im not looking for a girlfriend or someone to learn from, whatever you decide to discuss with me is between us only and no-one else, i dont betray trust and i hope that people realise that i too make mistakes, i am not perfect nobody is and i cant guess everyone's mood at all different times, furthermore i wanted to add that im only trying and i will also be more cautious in the future about handing out adwice from my own experience alone, and i will do more research before handing out adwice next time, im a very open person for the good and bad that it is, from now on i will think five times before giving adwice, but i guess that everyone cant be pleased and try not to hate on me as im not looking for anything in particular i just enjoy helping out when i can and am able.

Sorry for this long post, and sorry for the unneccesary drama caused by my previous posts, the people here made me realise that i need to stay, this forum while it can drain energy at times has helped me get a better hearth, and im emotional while writing this but i feel as if ive helped some people and it makes me very glad and is therapeutic to me aswell, so thank you yet again for the warm welcome and thanks to those who believed in me.

:hug5:

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
am glad you decided to stay.

V

Verity

Im staying because of the wonderful members on this site, i wont list names as some might feel left out simply because i cant remember their names, i just wanted to say that everything i do on this site is with the best intentions and no hidden agendas, to to the people who pm me and that feel as if im helping them, i will not stop pming with you, i enjoy our conversations and i get a kick out of helping out, but im also starting to care about you as i get attached to people fairly quick, if ive given you some bad adwice i apologise for this but i really had the best of intentions, so far i havent gotten anything negative from the people ive helped about them not feeling content, but if ive given out bad adwice id appreciate it if the ones concerned send me a PM about it, as if ive hurt someone then i truely apologise and want to hear about it, so i can make some personal changes in my demeanor, i realise it if some people find me annoying for uttering my beliefs and im only trying to help, im not trying to impress anybody i couldnt care less about that and im not looking for a girlfriend or someone to learn from, whatever you decide to discuss with me is between us only and no-one else, i dont betray trust and i hope that people realise that i too make mistakes, i am not perfect nobody is and i cant guess everyone's mood at all different times, furthermore i wanted to add that im only trying and i will also be more cautious in the future about handing out adwice from my own experience alone, and i will do more research before handing out adwice next time, im a very open person for the good and bad that it is, from now on i will think five times before giving adwice, but i guess that everyone cant be pleased and try not to hate on me as im not looking for anything in particular i just enjoy helping out when i can and am able.

Sorry for this long post, and sorry for the unneccesary drama caused by my previous posts, the people here made me realise that i need to stay, this forum while it can drain energy at times has helped me get a better hearth, and im emotional while writing this but i feel as if ive helped some people and it makes me very glad and is therapeutic to me aswell, so thank you yet again for the warm welcome and thanks to those who believed in me.

:hug5:
YAYYY!!!!

Happy to have you here. You give great advice. Don't ever stop being you - that is why you are so loved on here.

Night night, chick :)

(Yes I know that you are a boy, it is a term of endearment) :loveshower:

Time for sleep now, but I will check in on you tomorrow :)

Rest well & be kind to yourself :hug5:

Verity xxx

Gajolene

Gajolene

I've been offline a couple days and didn't see the posts of you wanting to leave, but I am so glad you have decided to stay, you've been a very positive influence here in your support of others, and I'm happy to have you as a friend who PM's back and forth with me time to time. Don't let self doubting get you down Volnash, we go back and forth here, all of us, sometimes reaching out for support and sometimes giving what we think is helpfull advice and compassionate support of others.

Thanks for staying with us Huge huge huge hugs. :hug5:

V

Verity

Yay! Happy campers are us! Lovely, genuine people are such a blessing:D

Night night all. Catch up the 'morrow :hug5: xxx

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I've not been on here long but every post of yours that I have read has offered comfort, warmth and genuine care. We can only advise as we have experienced and learned. I don't know why you were considering leaving but I'm glad that you've decided to stay.

V

volnash

I just got triggered a bit, it wore off after i got some exercise and had some time to think things over, that always works for me:)