• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Artist with BPD 2. Cliche, right? & I'm new to this site!

Aubs

Aubs

Hiya, all. This is my first time joining an online forum. My HS sweet heart unfortunately doesn't see eye-to-eye with my conditions, along with a lot of my family. I'm a huge mental health advocate, as I have BPD 2, anxiety and depression. Along with joining this website, I'm sure many are scared with the spike in current events. I've had an immunodeficiency disorder for over 18 years; Rheumatoid Arthritis. With all this pandemic shit, going outside isn't even an option for my health. My leg is also broken, so I was homebound for 2.5 weeks before my work shutdown. And now I'm homebound indefinitely, haha. I came here because I am a worry wart, paranoid, and scared. I've felt alone for very long and would love to talk to anyone, or listen to anyone. I am also an artist, play bass, and have reptiles, a bird, and a cat. I'm open to anything!

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
Welcome, Aubs! Complex health issues are tricky enough without the added stress of the pandemic. It is certainly interesting times we are living in at the moment.
Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to you! :hi: