• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Arrrrrgh

A

Antonia25

i feel so hazey today.. also feel i could cry at the drop of a hat...
i hate myself..
i have put on so much weight due to my depression but cant fight it and i just end up eating more.....
i have no enthusiasm to get out of bed...none what so ever,.. spent the whole day in bed yesterday... i no there is stuff i have too do...washing, cleaning, feed pets and i just cant bring myself to do it,..
i feel angry, lost and alone...
i just wish i could hybernate or something,,,
i often think i dont want to die or kiil myself *though sometimes i dont fight it and there have been a couple of close moments* but i just dont want to be here anymore,,,. i feel everyones life would be far simpler....i wouldnt suffer anymore and all would be fixed....
sorry guess im ranting about nothing in particular...ive just had enough today hate myself,,,,,,hate this stupid feeling...hate it all/.......:mad:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Sorry you feel this way Antonia, I was the same last week and its no fun. All I can say is that it will pass. Thats not to say it might not come back but I always think of the times I've had my death all planned out for a certain day then felt better in a couple of days. If I'd done it it would all be for nothing. Do you have people you can speak to?

A

Antonia25

i have my husband but he doesnt understand
i think the problem is i cant always explain myself...
i feel so stupid and ridiulus that i cant get out of bed...managed to for a bit but back again!!! i just want to be normal

sallyG

sallyG

Antonia,.,im so sorry to hear you are having a rough day..ive just dragged myself out of bed again..(im a bit poorly with a head cold)..but i have say even when im well..my bed is my favourite place to be because i feel safe in bed.

ive also gained a lot of weight due to my medications for my depression...it sucks to be overweight but i would rather be overweight and feeling a bit better than be without my meds and feeling real bad.

Have you spkone to anyone about how you feel..ie your gp?...are you currently taking medication for how you are feeling?.xx