• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

"Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site" [report by Sharon Weinberger]

J

John A

Founding Member
"Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site" [report by Sharon Weinberger]

Sharon is the journalist who wrote the feature in the Sunday colour supplement of The Washington Post that was published in January 2007. Her report of the deletion of the the V2K entry in the Military Thesaurus is published at:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/05/army-removes-pa.html

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system" [Monty Python and the Holy Grail]

A

Apotheosis

John, Your back! We missed you! Where have you been?

Wouldn't it be reasonable to suppose that the "deletion of the the V2K entry in the Military Thesaurus" Has more to do with V2K NOT being used in military application; rather than some cloak & dagger conspiracy!? The subject is hardly a secret - Just Google "Voice to Skull" & you came up with 246,000 Results! It's openly discussed on the radio for Gawd's sake.
If you click on the first result it even gives technical data & schematics to make a simple V2K device. Secret? - I don't think so.

I read through some of the comments from the web page you linked to John - No offense intended but I thought these comment were funny -

"Christians Against Mental Slavery"
... talk about your oxymorons.
"Christians Against Mental Slavery"

HAHA! Why not have one of these organizations also?

1. Neo-Nazis for Equal Rights
2. Students Against Schools
3. Stoners Against Marijuana

Last edited:
J

John A

Founding Member
John, Your back! We missed you! Where have you been?
I have been busy.

Wouldn't it be reasonable to suppose that the "deletion of the the V2K entry in the Military Thesaurus" Has more to do with V2K NOT being used in military application; rather than some cloak & dagger conspiracy!? The subject is hardly a secret ...
Some earlier dialogue was all about the fact that it had been an official secret until December 2006 that V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons". What is reasonable for you to suppose it would not be reasonable for me to suppose, because of what I know about the background. The entry disappeared after I made a FOIA request citing it, and before I received the reply that the Home Office Scientific Development Branch had found the link to be broken and therefore couldn't answer my FOIA question. Also, at the same time, certain things were happening thanks to colleagues in the USA - things that are not happening all the time - that, for example, increased the number of hits on one of my websites that originated inside Congress.

I don't have to stick around long this visit, but I thought it worthwhile popping in to give the updated information.

The good news for me is that Washington Post journalist Sharon Weinberger linking to CAMS in her piece apparently increased nigh-on sixty-fold the number of hits on the CAMS website one day, from a typical 200-or-so a day to over 13,000 - see www.slavery.org.uk/stats. The quality of the hits is also improving - much more interest from universities and Congress. So, in a way, the bad guys have shot themselves in the foot by "censoring" the thesuarus entry at the very time the USA activists were telling their Congressmen about it, as part of a co-ordinated awareness-raising campaign ready for a legal move I am not at liberty to tell you about.

A

Apotheosis

Some earlier dialogue was all about the fact that it had been an official secret until December 2006 that V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons".
It's not a "fact" John, NO, very far from fact. No where has it been even remotely proved that "V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons". From the dialogue before; I thought we established that most of it was surmising. Yes the technology exists - & it has been researched. Systems of total mind control?. Possible, as the same way anything is possible, but not PROVED.

What is reasonable for you to suppose it would not be reasonable for me to suppose, because of what I know about the background.
What you know of the background, concerning this technology, appears to be less than me - so I would think it even less reasonable for you to suppose otherwise.

But this is all by the by & I'm back feeding the troll! I have no interest really in going over the same ground with the same nonsensical insistence from you; that you are somehow in knowledge of some high level conspirational truth. It would make just as much - if not more sense; if you were talking as well about Alien plots, Tesla shields, Atlantis, Anti Gravity drives, Time Travel, Telepathy, parallel Worlds, & Simulation Argument. I had forgotten that I wasn't going to respond to any more of this twaddle about "Mind Control". When you have any PROOF then get back to us. :)

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
It's not a "fact" John, NO, very far from fact. No where has it been even remotely proved that "V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons". From the dialogue before; I thought we established that most of it was surmising. Yes the technology exists - & it has been researched. Systems of total mind control?. Possible, as the same way anything is possible, but not PROVED.

What you know of the background, concerning this technology, appears to be less than me - so I would think it even less reasonable for you to suppose otherwise.

But this is all by the by & I'm back feeding the troll! I have no interest really in going over the same ground with the same nonsensical insistence from you; that you are somehow in knowledge of some high level conspirational truth. It would make just as much - if not more sense; if you were talking as well about Alien plots, Tesla shields, Atlantis, Anti Gravity drives, Time Travel, Telepathy, parallel Worlds, & Simulation Argument. I had forgotten that I wasn't going to respond to any more of this twaddle about "Mind Control". When you have any PROOF then get back to us. :)
And let the games recommence.....!!!:clap:

J

John A

Founding Member
John Allman said:
... it had been an official secret until December 2006 that V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons".
It's not a "fact" John, NO, very far from fact. No where has it been even remotely proved ...
The report is entitled Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons. It describes V2K as a bioeffect of the selected non-lethal weapons the report is about. It is dated 1998. It says on the report that it was classified SECRET NOFORN at first, and that it was declassified on 6 December 2006. Q.E.D.

The report is published at: http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf .

I only popped back in here to give a bit of up-to-date news! I really don't want to get embroilled in that pointless arguments that result when people try to draw me into defending assertions I haven't made in the first place.

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
the bad guys have shot themselves in the foot by "censoring" the thesuarus entry at the very time the USA activists were telling their Congressmen about it, as part of a co-ordinated awareness-raising campaign ready for a legal move I am not at liberty to tell you about.
Is this not an assertion? You assert that the guys you refer to are 'bad'. Bad according to you perhaps...an assertion.

A

Apotheosis

I only popped back in here to give a bit of up-to-date news! I really don't want to get embroilled in that pointless arguments that result when people try to draw me into defending assertions I haven't made in the first place.
"Some earlier dialogue was all about the fact that it had been an official secret until December 2006 that V2K was being used in "selected non-lethal weapons".

- Is ambiguous assertion. The document, [if we take it as carved in stone fact], details a certain technology. It does not say that this technology is in widespread use (as you assert), nor does it state that it is in any use whatsoever! Everything apart from the technology existing is your surmising & assertions! The technology is no secret - as I have got bored of going on about.

http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

Last edited:
A

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-6cLruNpDvQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-6cLruNpDvQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

A

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBeYxC2mWrM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBeYxC2mWrM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyT-h4SJmGE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyT-h4SJmGE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

J

Jane

Founding Member
Mind control

I am new to this forum and also a victim of this tecnology. I don't have any more proof than anyone else other than to say my life is hell on this earth and I know it is being done to me as I have been told this quite openly by the medical profession and also told by them tell who I like but you can't prove a thing

J

John A

Founding Member
I am new to this forum and also a victim of this tecnology. I don't have any more proof than anyone else other than to say my life is hell on this earth and I know it is being done to me as I have been told this quite openly by the medical profession and also told by them tell who I like but you can't prove a thing
Hi Jane

This is the Hearing Voices section of the Mental Health Forum. I'm over on Intervoice.

John
FleetCharityShop.com

C

cotswoldhedges

HAve read some fo the b*ll put out here and in other forums, I get the wierd feeling that there IS a conspiracy...

actioned by you John.

You gotta nasty habit of putting these wierd ideas in impressionable minds, most of which are no more than a figment of your own imagination.

Wow! You shoulda been a story-writer! You'd make more money than that so-called charity shop of yours would make in a decade!!

when ya have gotten undeniable PROOF, get back to us. til then (to use a saying I learned in the UK just recently) "shut the F*** UP!"

Have a nice day now ;)