• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

argh

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

argh these voices wont leave me alone, been struggling with them all day and now im resting, as been busy all day and still had them screaming kill yourself your worthless, just die. They are louder and commanding. Just wish they would go away. I know the cmht are watching me thats why they havent been in contact in 3 weeks, my cpn doesnt care, they can all see what im going through yet dont bother to step in and help, they just watch, watch me. i dont know what the hell is going on anymore, the devil wants me dead, i cant stop dreaming about my abusers, the experiementers are around every corner. im being spied on by the cmht, nothing seems right yet the coincedences of life keep happening.

M

maudikie

tO NEODELTA.

You say you haven't seen your C.P.N. How oftendo you usually see him/her?
Have you a hone number for the Mental Health Team? I would suggest that you contact them and tell them how you are feeling, and are in need of some help and support.
We all need this at times, so go for it.
If you haven't a contact number, then go and see your G.P..
Take care, and if you are on pills make sure y ou are taking them regularly as prescribed.
Alll best wishes.:):hug:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i think your right about cpns i had an appointment with mine 2 weeks ago and they still havent phoned me back! they promised me so much and then dont bother doing anything its so frustrating. however i dont think they are spying on you its just the paranoia from your illness i get like that too sometimes hope you feel better diddy:)

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

am going to ring my cpn tomorrow and arrange a meeting, cant go on like this, got my therapist coming round at 11am so will talk to her too, tell her what ive told you guys. My head got alot of data being sent to the chip in my head, its so busy and loud. The voices are as their usual selves being nosey but im trying t distract from them and ignore them, its hard.