• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are you me?

Q

Quietman5

what circumstances causes a boy to hurt himself at age 9, defecate in his pants until 13 while still hitting himself with whatever he can find when no one is around throughout his life and then breaks down in his early fifties 5o 7se a very sharp object to punish himself for some unknown past? how does a boy at 9 years old know all about female and male intimate positions and try them on others? What kind of monster is he?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

what circumstances causes a boy to hurt himself at age 9, defecate in his pants until 13 while still hitting himself with whatever he can find when no one is around throughout his life and then breaks down in his early fifties 5o 7se a very sharp object to punish himself for some unknown past? how does a boy at 9 years old know all about female and male intimate positions and try them on others? What kind of monster is he?
A kid who was abused

Q

Quietman5

By whom I guess? I just don’t remember my past before age 9

P

Prycejosh1987

I wouldnt call him a monster, it seems those experiences come from other peoples issues with him. If the past was unknown then why would he hurt and "punish" himself. If no one is around then why does this person try intimate positions on others, there would have to be people that supported him and liked him for him to try intimacy on. There needs to be self value and esteem coming from him and for him. Always.