• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Are you friends with the voices?

G

Geminilkb

I have became friends with my voices. They help me with everything and give me advice. They used to be mean and constantly pick on me and comment about my every thought because they can read my mind. They still comment on my thoughts but they give me encouragement. I have learned to be nice to them and they are nice to me. Both voices are both people I know in real life and at first I thought something paranormal was going on and they was real but after a year and a half of hearing them it is something my mind has created to deal with my past.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'd like to be friends with my voice but it's non-stop talking all day long is kind of a deal breaker for me.

I've offered it everything I could possibly offer it bar coming off meds which is something I can't do but it still refuses to shut up.

Are you on meds for yours?

W

wellness

I have became friends with my voices. They help me with everything and give me advice. They used to be mean and constantly pick on me and comment about my every thought because they can read my mind. They still comment on my thoughts but they give me encouragement. I have learned to be nice to them and they are nice to me. Both voices are both people I know in real life and at first I thought something paranormal was going on and they was real but after a year and a half of hearing them it is something my mind has created to deal with my past.
DO NOT DO That and Be Friends with your VOICES !!!! There is NO SUCH THING as a GOOD VOICE --- I have deep insight with my Voices and know them inside out they played me for a fool dividing themselves up into good and bad voices .... all the time the good pretending they were controlled and ruled by the bad ... while all the time they were collaborating with each other ...
If you thing they are being friendly with you you have another thing coming down at you .... They only made peace with you to appease you as you were controlling them !!! They are are taking you for a ride mate ...... look through their bull-shit !!!!!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Hearing voices & no friends? Hearing Voices Forum 7
smilingpixels Lying voices that are annoying. I tried to be friends.. Hearing Voices Forum 2
F CBT for Psychosis, and the Hearing Voices Movement – Can They Be Friends? Hearing Voices Forum 1
J Voices in my head. They are my friends and enemys Hearing Voices Forum 1
B Best friends voice in my head Hearing Voices Forum 3
G Multiple voices Hearing Voices Forum 1
O hearing voices only when stressed, extremly anxious etc Hearing Voices Forum 3
W How to Deal With The Voices Interrupting Your Dream Sleep ? Hearing Voices Forum 1
P Will the voices consume my life completely? Hearing Voices Forum 3
I Hateful voices telling me to die right now. Hearing Voices Forum 19
B Is this hearing voices ? Hearing Voices Forum 4
N Heard Voices - temporarily/Sinusitus Hearing Voices Forum 6
L Unhelpfull voices Hearing Voices Forum 10
B Tensor Tympani ear control really annoys my voices... Hearing Voices Forum 0
S Picking Up The Thread - something my voices say they do Hearing Voices Forum 1
H Violent Voices - Do you have them? Hearing Voices Forum 5
Q Anyone voices ever went away permanently? Hearing Voices Forum 25
jojoe The voices are real!! Hearing Voices Forum 7
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: discusses physical, sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse*** Is it possible that i hear voices because of traumatic experiences? Hearing Voices Forum 8
M Meth induced voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
hORIzonFINK210 Recovery is so crucial to cope/voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
R Voices Have Me Concerned Hearing Voices Forum 4
B Hearing creepy voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
L My Voices *trigger, briefly mentions SH* Hearing Voices Forum 10
nenexx Fear of HEARING voices Hearing Voices Forum 34
W Voices have gone too Chronic and Berserk Hearing Voices Forum 7
Bod Voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
telepathic_one Can you manipulate the voices? Hearing Voices Forum 14
I Voices are now mad at me Hearing Voices Forum 16
D WOMANS voices Hearing Voices Forum 12
I Audible voices, intrusive thoughts ruining my life Hearing Voices Forum 12
E Will you miss the voices if they were gone completely? Hearing Voices Forum 23
D Negative voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
mischief Engaging with Voices Videos Hearing Voices Forum 4
T E_90 Does this mean hearing voices? I would just like clarification Hearing Voices Forum 5
R Poor services for Hearing Voices Hearing Voices Forum 4
doomsayers Voices telling me to do bad stuff *Trigger Warning* Hearing Voices Forum 180
Emikin HELP ME PLS VOICES BACK AGAIN Hearing Voices Forum 25
Z Methodology of 'VOICES Hearing Voices Forum 6
Takingmybrain Funny voices Hearing Voices Forum 2
doomsayers Loud voices Hearing Voices Forum 13
telepathic_one Weekend Voices Hearing Voices Forum 5
Hello513 Do your voices have strange tendencies. Hearing Voices Forum 1
E Does the voices you hear always say the same thing to you or does it change depending on how you are? Hearing Voices Forum 6
E Anyone fluent in multiple languages? Which language is your voices in? Hearing Voices Forum 3
NWiddi When to tell a potential love interest you hear voices? Hearing Voices Forum 22
A I have been hearing voices since 9 years Hearing Voices Forum 6
S Voices and reality Hearing Voices Forum 6
P The voices are gone Hearing Voices Forum 11
O Hearing Voices Hearing Voices Forum 23