• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Are Voices Supernatural in Origin?

Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

Do you believe your voices are supernatural in origin? Mine belongs to an evil spirit that has me under control; it's possessing me and just want's me to suffer. What about you?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Do you believe your voices are supernatural in origin? Mine belongs to an evil spirit that has me under control; it's possessing me and just want's me to suffer. What about you?
I hope that is not true. Nobody knows for certain do they.

Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

I hope that is not true. Nobody knows for certain do they.
This is my point of view, I can't imagine anything other than an evil spirit being responsible for all I've experienced.

John Lamb

John Lamb

I believe evil spirits are responsible for all these supernatural hallucinations like voices. I’ve had my own proof. But I prefer to call it demonic oppression rather than possession.

I’m a Bible believing Christian and got rid of my negative voice experiences through deliverance, when taking medication for ten years did nothing.

B

BlueWater

Once yes and while fully awake. It was two deceased relatives and they were having a conversation. It was muffled but loud if that makes sense. I shut the door and ran home. All others have been the hypnagogic variety and I do not believe those to have been supernatural.