• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Are voices from real people or hallucination?

F

FRANK

My voices (17 yrs.) are mostly from real people most of whom
I know and were neighbors of mine at one time. The central voices
heard most frequently are from the father, mother, son, daughter
and a "harrasser" they employ who lives with them. I've had a
number of verifying experiences with them. A few other voices which
come in some of the time are from others in that neighborhood and
some others known to me in the community in which I live. It is like
a party line with mostly regulars. There is some malevolence, sadism,
projected bodily effects, some humor and much ordinary chatter.
But these are definitely real people, not delusions. Over a period of
2 years with a friend's help we recorded some of the voices I hear
using equipment which you can see if you google "Mind justice -
recording voices", so we know the source is external.
My question to the forum is whether any of you recognize the voices
you hear as being from real people, and whether any of these
people might be known to you or strangers?
Also, do any of you ever hear and dialogue with voices from your
own family members or relatives?

T

terri

My voices (17 yrs.) are mostly from real people most of whom
I know and were neighbors of mine at one time. The central voices
heard most frequently are from the father, mother, son, daughter
and a "harrasser" they employ who lives with them. I've had a
number of verifying experiences with them. A few other voices which
come in some of the time are from others in that neighborhood and
some others known to me in the community in which I live. It is like
a party line with mostly regulars. There is some malevolence, sadism,
projected bodily effects, some humor and much ordinary chatter.
But these are definitely real people, not delusions. Over a period of
2 years with a friend's help we recorded some of the voices I hear
using equipment which you can see if you google "Mind justice -
recording voices", so we know the source is external.
My question to the forum is whether any of you recognize the voices
you hear as being from real people, and whether any of these
people might be known to you or strangers?
Also, do any of you ever hear and dialogue with voices from your
own family members or relatives?
Hello Frank

Yes, I hear from my relatives, dead and alive, and sometimes its been like a freight train through my head especially from my brother who'd no idea he was being taken over, used and abused because of those devil worshippers from around here. You will never guess what, I've just turned in to Russell Grant who did those wind ups with that plonker, I can't remember his name, oh no, I've just turned in to him now, so I guess there's not something odd going on around here, sarcastic or wot, wossy. Sorry mate, I just don't like you for what you said about those journalists now get back to bed and hide under those covers, your not playing any more. That's my opinion anyway, you cannot nip into my body any longer. Ne na na na na, and I'm sticking my tongue out now, ta ta.. and I'm short tongued and short sighted as well so you can't haul me over to compo world, when you've not a lot of dosh left cos I called you not a nice name like some would. And while I'm on about it, you've not a lot of talent anall, not like we have, so there. I guess I don't like you, or Madonna for saying m f in front of all those billions of kids, have you no shame gel???, and for calling lovely Guy an emotional retard. I could kick your skinny ass, blithering idiot that you are .. Guess I'm not 'appy this morning and that won't do. You'll get bad vibs through, all you assholes with great big doors one day in the not too distant future with not a lot of fear so you'd better shape up and get going to those posh Catholics and get confessing so we can hear what naughty things you've been doing, so there.

That towd yo off.
Terri

D

Dr. Truth

Real nasty voices.

Projecting voices from the other side over into a persons mind on this side of reality, requires a degree of control of the persons mind that exists on this side.

The other side is 4 dimensional ( 4D ) and the minds extend across time. This gives them the upper hand. Our reality is also being controlled from the other side to a certain extent.

One of the plans that they had on the other side was nasty indeed. The idea was to create a paradise that functions free of charge. It was to be based upon relativity. Left exists only if there is such a thing as Right, Up if there is a Down, Hot only if Cold exists, etc.. The seed of creation is Relativity. What they wanted to eventually do was split the entire reality of ours into 2. This means certain truths which bind our reality together as one must be destroyed. Lies and deceit then also now become the majority, thus evil wins, evil becomes the boss.

The 4D nasties were to convince many mind controlled victims that they are guilty of something or other and must be punished(persecution), when in fact the victims are completely innocent and it is the 4D nasties that are at fault. But once the acceptance of guilt is attached to the victim, along with the punishment, any committing of the wrongful acts by the 4D nasties now results in an immediate torment of the victim, and, thanks to relativity, in return the 4D nasties receive a paradise experience.

Thanks to reality being split in 2 via destructions of truths and the practice of massive deceit, these 2 realities forever fly further apart and thus the difference of one related to the other forever increases, thus the paradise for the evil low lifes forever grows better and better and never ever stops growing better on their side, while the torment never ever ever stops growing worse and worse against the innocent on the other side.

The nasty acts forever grow nastier and more insane since truth is now split in two. Recall the movie " The Passion of Christ ". Remember the smiling and laughing soldiers who flogged and scourged Christ. This occurs if one does not truly understand what one is doing; this is the foundation of a what it is to be a bully. If the soldiers had also been flogged to an equal extent months earlier, they would not now be smiling if told the flog Christ, for now they would know exactly the truth of what they awould be doing. Thus a closed loop has occurred, meaning outward action and inward result both would be known of.

However, if you split reality into 2, there is no longer a closed loop, thus the truth is never seen, thus insanity and brutality just get worse and worse.

Fortunately a fellow with the initials J.C. prevented this division from occurring and he eventually became world famous. There is even a book written about him that became the world’s bestseller ever.

R

RainbowElf

Hi :)

My voices are technically not people that I know but do stem from the people that have caused me great stress in the past.

I hear similar messages to what I have been told in the past.

However the voices are not reconizable as anyone I know.

Elf :)

T

terri

Hi :)

My voices are technically not people that I know but do stem from the people that have caused me great stress in the past.

I hear similar messages to what I have been told in the past.

However the voices are not reconizable as anyone I know.

Hi Rainbow

It appears to me that you are hearing voices from people that have caused you great stress in the past because you are afraid of reliving the stressful experiences so that's why you hear voices from people you know and don't know as well; let's face it, if something is wizzing around your brain all the time, the evil voices are going to use those past stressful experiences to endanger you even more. They are using you; don't let them. It's called mind over mine!! And you are the stronger.

Just chill and take not a blind bit of notice and move off and think about something pleasurable like angelina jolini, brat pitt if you are female etc., or something similar and bring pleasure to your mind. A little bit of tantric would do you the power of good, wink wink, if you know what I mean. If they interefer with that, why don't you say fck off you wanker/s and give yourself a break and make a nice cup of tea, coffee or have a glass of red wine.

That's what I do, though I'm not saying who I fantatise about, that would give the game away, but it's certainly not female, either Angelina or Mad-on-ha either. @@, Ha Ha

Lots of love

Tello x

R

RainbowElf

Hi Rainbow

It appears to me that you are hearing voices from people that have caused you great stress in the past because you are afraid of reliving the stressful experiences so that's why you hear voices from people you know and don't know as well; let's face it, if something is wizzing around your brain all the time, the evil voices are going to use those past stressful experiences to endanger you even more. They are using you; don't let them. It's called mind over mine!! And you are the stronger.

Just chill and take not a blind bit of notice and move off and think about something pleasurable like angelina jolini, brat pitt if you are female etc., or something similar and bring pleasure to your mind. A little bit of tantric would do you the power of good, wink wink, if you know what I mean. If they interefer with that, why don't you say fck off you wanker/s and give yourself a break and make a nice cup of tea, coffee or have a glass of red wine.

That's what I do, though I'm not saying who I fantatise about, that would give the game away, but it's certainly not female, either Angelina or Mad-on-ha either. @@, Ha Ha

Lots of love

Tello x
I only started to hear my voices after I cut the crappy people out of my life. It was a replacement in my case. I was so used to people giving me the negative that in a subconcious way I craved it.
I tried to make the experience positive but this back fired on me completly.
I actually started though with physical hallucinations that transformed into auditory voices in my head.

Hate tea and coffee and do not drink at all. I feel it is best not to have alcohol as it can aggravate the voices even more. I hvae some girls I like and dream about, bit no one will match my girlfriend.
I am a girl though in case you think I am a guy.

My voices are not that easy to ignore though.

F

FRANK

Hi Terri and Rainbow Elf,
Thanks for your response. Do you just hear voices or do you talk
to them also, i.e., carry on conversations with them?? If you carry
on conversations, who does most of the talking...them or you?
In my case it is conversation and they do most of the talking.
Frank

R

RainbowElf

Hi FRANK :)

I do not have conversation with my voices out loud, especially if other people are around.
I might argue with them in my head but then that usually leads to more problems.

On occasions I have been frustrated and have shouted at them out loud but then had to pay for it. :(

F

FRANK

Hi,
Where are you guys from? I'm in the San Francisco area. Terri, you
said you do hear voices of your brother; do you and he ever talk
about it in real time not in your head? Are there any other family members you converse with in your head? This is really remarkable
Terri, as it sounds like a form of conversational telepathy. You also
said you hear voices of deceased relatives...do you think it is your
imagination or their soul has survived and is communicating with you?

These are a lot of questions, but I'm greatly interested. Myself and
another voice hearer who is a clinical psychology professor here are really trying to make some sense out of all this beyond current
medical explanations of hallucination.
Frank

F

FRANK

Hi Elf,
You say you might argue with your voices, but do you ever just
mentally hold conversations with them? Do they ever ask you
questions which you then answer? How many different people are
there with your voices and are they men, women or children?
I have a family of four (father, mother, daughter and son plus
another guy that lives with them) that are the regulars on my party
line. Occasionally some others pop in and out. Here is the thing: we
all know who each other is by name and general location. So it is
really a remarkable telepathic experience, not hallucination like the
medical community believes.
Frank

R

RainbowElf

Hi Elf,
You say you might argue with your voices, but do you ever just
mentally hold conversations with them? Do they ever ask you
questions which you then answer? How many different people are
there with your voices and are they men, women or children?
I have a family of four (father, mother, daughter and son plus
another guy that lives with them) that are the regulars on my party
line. Occasionally some others pop in and out. Here is the thing: we
all know who each other is by name and general location. So it is
really a remarkable telepathic experience, not hallucination like the
medical community believes.
Frank
I never try to converse with them as I feel this gives them more power over me. I will never get my point across anyway. It is a case of telling them to shut up once in a while, with consequences of course or just try to ignore them which also has consequences. I am in a double edged sword position. *Sigh*
I consider each voice a seperate entity, in the way I do not see them as grouped together in for example family units. This I feel would give them greater power against me. I accept that the 10 are as you like a gang, but they are just that.
There are a mix of male and female as well as different ages. the youngest I beleive to be about 9/10 and the oldest is about 60-70. they do not give me many personal details as this means I have things to control them with. They could not stand to lose their power, so would make me hurt myself more.

Unlike you I beleive this to be a hallucination. I do not know who these people are all I now is that they are a manifestation of a traumatic past. Something that my subconcious felt necessary to conjour up to give me security.

I think though that everyone needs to have an explanation for their voices because it is easier to come up with solutions once you know what they are.

Although nothing has worked for me.

C

calfellows

WildHare,
What hobbies, crafts, or studies have you picked up?
Looks to me like you may need to come up with a
daily/monthly planner, so that you can make time for
some new hobbies, fit everything in.
The free electricity movement is popular on youtube
and on overunity.com. To learn web design, use the
free software called Amaya. XP and Vista have free
movie or slideshow software called MovieMaker. Bible
codes software is one of my recent interests.
Good Luck,
Cal

T

terri

Hi FRANK

Just to let you know I've tried to post you an answer to your questions and was not allowed to for no particular reason, other than getting logged out, I don't suppose it was because it took me so long to write and edit, so if you wan't me to answer send me those e-mails and I'll get back to you in that way, whenever I have the time, and I've posted this because there is no other way because I do take ages to get the correct words written down. This applies to you as well Cal, should you want a response to your journals and posts. You do know my e-mail address, so do use it if you want to. Will reply to you both jointly if you so desire; it would make it life so much easier because I do not have no time.

Loads of fondness

Terri x

So very busy with loads of snuff x

W

wildhare

Uhh, excuse you for not knowing a single cent about who I am. My life is very full, and so much in fact that I also take it upon myself to investigate the unexplainable. Why don't YOU get a life.

WildHare,
What hobbies, crafts, or studies have you picked up?
Looks to me like you may need to come up with a
daily/monthly planner, so that you can make time for
some new hobbies, fit everything in.
The free electricity movement is popular on youtube
and on overunity.com. To learn web design, use the
free software called Amaya. XP and Vista have free
movie or slideshow software called MovieMaker. Bible
codes software is one of my recent interests.
Good Luck,
Cal

S

Silla

Rainbow Elf, a lot of what you say sounds familiar. I hear what I call "tv noise" a lot, it sounds like when the tv is on but turned down enough so that you can't hear what it's saying but you can make out specific sounds like the s's, etc. Like a jumble of voices. It seems to be a precursor to actually hearing voices clearly. When they have spoken, it is either negative or neutral. The negative ones come out when my mood is lower. The neutral ones just say random things that rarely have any bearing on my situation. They all seem to come out more when I'm stressed. I (and my doctor) also agree that they are a hallucination, possibly linked to a traumatic past as well. That doesn't make them go away though. I try not to answer back to them either - I just try to remember that what they say isn't real or true. If I'm alone I'll tell them to shut up out loud but that doesn't go over well if there's people around. It's a hard spot though, when the only choice is to ignore it or tell it to shut up, and either can just make it worse. I don't know the solution either.