• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are things starting again

Sine

Sine

Founding Member
I thought I was doing well until I had to take daughter to doctors today as she has mh probs as well. Got buzzing in my ears. Had to rush home from work yesterday to sort her out. I cant drive - had to get husband to pick me up. He gives me the silent treatment when I get upset. so does my daughter today. she gets high as a kite and spends and spends (November) and im still trying to sort that out. I dont see my Psych. till April. But then again, they just put me on more tabs. I know I'll feel better tomorrow. Just hope the black cloud doesnt settle. Got nobody to talk to because nobody knows me like me and I feel a bit lost at the moment.

A

Apotheosis

I thought I was doing well until I had to take daughter to doctors today as she has mh probs as well. Got buzzing in my ears. Had to rush home from work yesterday to sort her out. I cant drive - had to get husband to pick me up. He gives me the silent treatment when I get upset. so does my daughter today. she gets high as a kite and spends and spends (November) and im still trying to sort that out. I dont see my Psych. till April. But then again, they just put me on more tabs. I know I'll feel better tomorrow. Just hope the black cloud doesnt settle. Got nobody to talk to because nobody knows me like me and I feel a bit lost at the moment.
Hang in there Sine, I don't see my Psych until the end of May. I don't personally put much stock in what they do - for me anyway, apart from dishing out pills, they don't appear to do much.

I think allot of us have been in that place where we feel a bit lost & like no one really understands, I know I have, & am prone to feel that way, but people can relate & we are not as alone as we sometimes think.

We are at a time of year in which there is allot of change in the Air, especially with Easter & the Equinox on Thursday the 20th March, as well as a full moon on Friday 21st - Which is Good Friday as well. It won't be long before Summer arrives :clap: & we can all go down the beach & do nothing for a few months! Seriously though; The beginning of the New year is often hard for allot of people, & the Winter months, especially this year in regards to financial difficulties & problems; The Summer will help people to feel quite a bit better I think.:grouphug: