• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are things starting again

Sine

Sine

Founding Member
I thought I was doing well until I had to take daughter to doctors today as she has mh probs as well. Got buzzing in my ears. Had to rush home from work yesterday to sort her out. I cant drive - had to get husband to pick me up. He gives me the silent treatment when I get upset. so does my daughter today. she gets high as a kite and spends and spends (November) and im still trying to sort that out. I dont see my Psych. till April. But then again, they just put me on more tabs. I know I'll feel better tomorrow. Just hope the black cloud doesnt settle. Got nobody to talk to because nobody knows me like me and I feel a bit lost at the moment.

A

Apotheosis

I thought I was doing well until I had to take daughter to doctors today as she has mh probs as well. Got buzzing in my ears. Had to rush home from work yesterday to sort her out. I cant drive - had to get husband to pick me up. He gives me the silent treatment when I get upset. so does my daughter today. she gets high as a kite and spends and spends (November) and im still trying to sort that out. I dont see my Psych. till April. But then again, they just put me on more tabs. I know I'll feel better tomorrow. Just hope the black cloud doesnt settle. Got nobody to talk to because nobody knows me like me and I feel a bit lost at the moment.
Hang in there Sine, I don't see my Psych until the end of May. I don't personally put much stock in what they do - for me anyway, apart from dishing out pills, they don't appear to do much.

I think allot of us have been in that place where we feel a bit lost & like no one really understands, I know I have, & am prone to feel that way, but people can relate & we are not as alone as we sometimes think.

We are at a time of year in which there is allot of change in the Air, especially with Easter & the Equinox on Thursday the 20th March, as well as a full moon on Friday 21st - Which is Good Friday as well. It won't be long before Summer arrives :clap: & we can all go down the beach & do nothing for a few months! Seriously though; The beginning of the New year is often hard for allot of people, & the Winter months, especially this year in regards to financial difficulties & problems; The Summer will help people to feel quite a bit better I think.:grouphug:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
anodyne Writing to work things out Depression Forum 8
MeAndMyDepression Simple things you have trouble doing Depression Forum 16
S Mistakes, forgetting things... how much can a person take Depression Forum 11
Ben32 Too many things going wrong at once Depression Forum 11
M Things were better until my fiancée was diagnosed with terminal cancer Depression Forum 4
R I imagine that the worst possible things will happen Depression Forum 10
Signofthetimes Do you feel sorry for things constantly? Depression Forum 17
MeAndMyDepression Simple things that have uplifted your mood Depression Forum 77
M When care for simple things feels useless and nule Depression Forum 2
HappiestSeason Motivation to do great things is gone ... Depression Forum 17
U I hate being told to make the best of how things are, when things can be better Depression Forum 7
E Convinced things are true when they are not Depression Forum 2
E Does depression make you say things you don’t mean to the people closest to you? Depression Forum 6
O Things happen for a reason Depression Forum 7
Hardknocks88 tired of so many things, including the plandemic. Depression Forum 5
S Online dating and making things worse for myself. Depression Forum 10
R Feeling of inadequacy and can no longer enjoy things. Depression Forum 5
D all those things I did not do 6 months ago while depressed... Depression Forum 1
Kerly13 Crying over stupid things Depression Forum 17
S Getting a few things off my chest Depression Forum 8
M Doing things that are difficult Depression Forum 8
L 5 things a day for a week Depression Forum 2
D in life theres only so many things i can take Depression Forum 4
I Just some things to get off my mind Depression Forum 3
A I can't seem to spend more than a day or two away from home without my depression starting. Depression Forum 1
S Starting to think i should just give up Depression Forum 4
H Insomnia and anxiety from starting anti-depressant. Suggestions??? Depression Forum 6
wollie Starting on high dose of lamotrogine Depression Forum 6
S Hitting hard again.. Depression Forum 5
GaryC123 Isolating again Depression Forum 11
S Doctors again Depression Forum 4
T Again Depression Forum 2
S Depression hits again.. Depression Forum 10
IcyShadow It's back again Depression Forum 20
sab I'm lost again. Depression Forum 6
S Struggling to eat again recently Depression Forum 2
IcyShadow Alone again Depression Forum 52
P I wish I was a teenager again Depression Forum 3
S New relationship has pushed me back down again Depression Forum 6
G down again Depression Forum 5
S Again Depression Forum 3
M Made it 2 more days...but I’m breaking again Depression Forum 17
Fairy Lucretia sorry to be a pain its me again about something else Depression Forum 2
M Here I am, again. Depression Forum 1
N Life getting tough again Depression Forum 6
B Suicidal again.... Depression Forum 13
M Having trouble with hygiene again Depression Forum 7
R Wide Awake Again Depression Forum 5
Carol1952 My depressing is setting again. Depression Forum 19
Tawny Here we go again Depression Forum 48