• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

are they voices

Zentangle

Zentangle

Years ago I had voices. I've been put on a lot of medication since then. I've got borderline personality disorder. For about two week I've been waking up crying and talking in my sleep. My partner hears me. But this morning at 3 am I woke up and I was talking again. I actually don't remember getting out of bed but I remember shouting that could hear people outside. It was like for real. I could still hear people and noises. So I must have gone bl to sleep. So today I asked my partner to check the cc tv cameras we have and there was nothing there. I'm still arguing with myself because I've never had voices this bad and I still think it was just pple outside. But sometimes I remember waking myself up talking. Told my support worker today. She going to get me in to see the psychologist thanks x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

tbh i dont have any answers but wanted to send a hug your way :hug:

Zentangle

Zentangle

please can anyone help me on thus subject x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

please can anyone help me on thus subject x
When I am at home, the voices appear to be coming from outside. Sometimes shouting, sometimes distant.

How are they now? How are you feeling?

Zentangle

Zentangle

Well there only there when I'm in crouded places and at night. Feeling really down about it

U

upagainstit

In my case they aren't really voices.
More like "impressions" being made at me.