Are these ADD/ADHD symptoms?

Living dead

Living dead

I'd start by saying that I had a pretty rough childhood and the most stressful things happened between year before school and second grade.I don't know if it influences anything, but still.I also thought for a while that I have Asperger's, but I don't think it's the case.
So, I started wondering about ADHD when I took one of the online tests that seemed kind of 'trustworthy'.I know internet isn't the best diagnostic tool, but I scored pretty high and it made me think.I read on and found out that I pretty much matched with the description of inattentive subtype girl, except for trouble with school.I never had huge issues, but I was that dreamy kid staring through the window and rocking on a chair.I still remember that my teachers left the notes like "What's your hurry?" on my work quite often and I usually forgot to bring some of the books or school supplies and made many other careless mistakes and I still do it.Other than that I never had that many schoolwork problems and I had quite good grades, but mostly on being naturally smart and acting shy and innocent and not on hard work and dedication.I noticed that now in school I'm NEVER paying attention (I'm a senior) because even when I want to something gets me of the track and I make up an excuse not to.I yawn a lot, like 10 times in a 2 minutes once when I start.When I'm on a test I can concentrate without a problem, but I never have the patience to go through my answers one more time so I'm usually the first to hand a test.Even if I think something is wrong, I still don't try to change it if it requires a lot of concentration.When studying it takes me ages to start and I procrastinate like crazy.I sometimes repeat the same thing I already know for thousand times so I could get that studying feeling without having to study.Once when I start I'm on fire for a while, but then I begin stirring away so I mostly learn first few lsssons the best.Even when I'm doing something I like, for example watching a movie, I can't truly concentrate, but that comes to the surface only with more complex movies so I mostly watch comedies because I can think of something else while watching without getting too confused.I also prefer short sitcoms to movies.One more thing that I have is pacing.I HAVE to pace when listening to music or thinking and I usually pace+listen to music+think.Sometimes when I'm watching a movie or surfing the internet I just start walking around for few minutes just to take a rest.I also can't listen to people talking about uninteresting things so I either don't hear them or forget what they said.It doesn't happen with strangers because I'm quite focused of what they are thinking of me so I at least look attentive, but I actually just can't wait for them to stop talking so I could say something. I usually don't remember things people said if they aren't about me.
What does this look like?

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Best to ask your doc for his/her opinion
I thought I had ADD, as to me I displayed most of symptoms but apparently no I don't have ADD at all...

Ally xx

Living dead

Living dead

Best to ask your doc for his/her opinion
I thought I had ADD, as to me I displayed most of symptoms but apparently no I don't have ADD at all...

Ally xx
I know, but I don't feel like dealing with it at this point because it isn't that big of a deal if I survived for this long and I have bigger issues anyway.I was just curious because I scored high and my dad displays some of the symptoms too and so I kept reading and found out that girls are sometimes more dreamy and distracted than really energetic and all over the place so it got me wondering if I could have it especially because I thought I had Asperger's because I think that inattentive ADHD with bad parenting can look a bit like Asperger's.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I'm really sorry but nobody can diagnose on here I thought I had ADD and it turns out alot of people display symptoms of ADD, I have dpd, avpd and bpd, before I knew this I thought I had ADD, so it's hard to tell as many symptoms cross over with other diagnoses...