• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Are there Such a Thing as Good Voices ??

B

butterfly88

All that is all that was all that ever could be and all that cannot ever be, everything that is there to know and not know, everything that is there to feel and not feel, everything that is there to experience and not experience in a single moment, life is amazing. This is just a little price to pay for .. Emm.. Setting things up... So that you can enjoy the show later. This is not limited to human stuff, you just feel this light and you wouldn't want anything else anymore, you are that light and then this stupid body pulls you back into this hellhole saying 'enough for now, go do your job'

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Almost like a soda bottle ready to burst. I’ve remodeled mine from depression and worthlessness to burst with joy and happiness!

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

It’s not a game tho. Depression can get hard.

B

butterfly88

"The Voice- They are hijacking the autonomic nervous system of human beings, they are taking the involuntary processes over"

B

butterfly88

Welcome to the zombie apocalypse!

B

butterfly88

"* A number of cases clearly demonstrate that it can influence the manifestation of disease. * This is so well documented that specific personality types have gained recognition as leading candidates for each of the seven psychosomatic ailments: peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, neurodermatitis, and asthma. * A patient may test totally normal in every physiological sense, but with a shift of personality, some as quick as the snap of a finger, the individual may exhibit hypoglycemia or even diabetes. * Dr. Frank Putnam of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) studied how people with multiple personality disorder go from one personality to another. He found that their electroencephalograms (EEGs) “change as dramatically as though the electrodes have been taken off one person and placed on another.” Other such patients have demonstrated everything from eye-color change to having one menstruation cycle per month for every personality housed within the patient. * A change in personality can cause an instant transformation in the way that cells behave."

Just.. I feel compelled to post this here, sorry about that. You will appreciate it later, that i posted this here.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
"The Voice- They are hijacking the autonomic nervous system of human beings, they are taking the involuntary processes over"
Do you believe this? Because this is what I believe from my own personal experience.

My voice could effect the rhythm of my heartbeat and breathing. Anti-psychotics are keeping my voice from manipulating my heartbeat but it can still effect my breathing slightly.

B

butterfly88

Basically, when a "voice" totally "takes over", the whole body shifts on a cellular level Instantly and becomes a totally different person in every way.

The eyes will glow a different color and you can tell what "type" of "voice" has taken over judging by the eye color.

B

butterfly88

My body shifts that way, yes. Not just personality. But with me it is.. Different.. We have a "mutual agreement"

B

butterfly88

There are ted talks about it all over youtube, the voice also changes.

B

butterfly88

I'm posting this here so that people understand what is happening.

B

butterfly88

If it happens without your permission, it is forced possession of your body.

B

butterfly88

If it happens with permisdion, it is "channeling"