• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are there Such a Thing as Good Voices ??

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Kinda strangely? Cause I haven’t had control of this like ever... just behavioral things

B

butterfly88

We have focused on the body too much we forgot our mind, that is the reason the world is such a mess. It is time we focused on the mind, go within and clear things up

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

We have focused on the body too much we forgot our mind, that is the reason the world is such a mess. It is time we focused on the mind, go within and clear things up
Thanks sometimes I get depressed just thinking about the things I can’t overcome then..

B

butterfly88

All our bodies are connected together and all our minds are connected together, we feel each others crap. We are all On an energy level, and we should do what we can to make things better. What we can is to go within and make get things there in order, if enough people do that the world will be in order. Judging and blaming others and avoiding responsibility and numbing the effects won't help in anyway.

B

butterfly88

I think taking full responsibility gives you so much power, you can overcome anything, you just have to believe you can.
I hear people complaning that they are being 'mind-controlled' but personally i think that they can only be 'mind-controlled' if they are not in control of their mind themselves, not taken responsibility.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Perhaps a change of scenery and nature? I still live in my home town, I enjoy it here. Unsure if I’ll ever move. Maybe one day. But for now... I’ll move on from other things. It’s all I can do. I must still remain strong and remain peaceful and mostly positive. Weird. I hope my positive voices remain and retain peacefulness.

B

butterfly88

Perhaps a change of scenery and nature? I still live in my home town, I enjoy it here. Unsure if I’ll ever move. Maybe one day. But for now... I’ll move on from other things. It’s all I can do. I must still remain strong and remain peaceful and mostly positive. Weird. I hope my positive voices remain and retain peacefulness.

You might not be able to get everything you want around you here, but you can get anything you want there. You just have to go in there and ask your subconscious, it will build the perfect heaven for you. But if you don't come back every now and then to this place, you will disconnect from this place. So there is that, it happens to people. You meet people there and tell you their stories but they don't really care. That place is so much better and a thousand times realer.

At first, you will face 'reality distortions' when you are in there. That is because of the bad habit of the conscious mind to control things. Like, you dont really have a body, you are formless, but the conscious mind is so used to feeling a form that it forces the subconscious to render a form. So when it happens the reality fluctuations occur. If you dont try to control anything, you will be in control of everything. I know it sounds contradictory and illogical but this is what most people find so hard to understand, it is so simple. You don't bend a river into submission, you surrende to the flow and use its power as your own. That is the trick.

You just have to understand this simple thing. You are holding onto an idea of what you are supposed to be, as long you do that, you won't get access to the power of what you really are. You have to surrender your ego to your higher mind, and become your higher mind, and then, you wouldn't believe me if i tell you.

EdEd

EdEd

I think taking full responsibility gives you so much power, you can overcome anything, you just have to believe you can.
I hear people complaning that they are being 'mind-controlled' but personally i think that they can only be 'mind-controlled' if they are not in control of their mind themselves, not taken responsibility.
I have the same thoughts on Mind Control.

B

butterfly88

Life from the point of view/ perspective from 'deep in the mind' is very different from a person feels in here, i don't think a person will be able to understand unless they go in there themselves. How can you live without a body? Because then you have every-body in existence. In there, thats what you feel. You are every body in existence, it wouldn't matter to you if the body you used to get in there gets destroyed because the moment you get there you would have infinite bodies in existence to feel as your own. Thats how these 'voices' feel. They don't have a brain to process things 'as human' but you don't realize a simple thing, :) we have infinite brains as our own to process things :)

B

butterfly88

Like.. Hahaha..
You wanna have sex? Lol, you don't even have sex, everybody is having sex for you. Hahahaha