• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Are there Such a Thing as Good Voices ??

W

wellness

Hi Y'all --
Over the long period of time that I have been infected with this "Voices" Symptom or Auditory Hallucinations, I have heard talk about the so called Good Voices. Apparently The Bad and Malicious Voices are the ones that cause havoc to us all. So there is supposed to be a dichotomy of Good and Bad in the Voices virtual world. The bad are the known part of the equation. We know the bad stereotypes, rummaging through our memories, calling us bad things, digging dirt from the past, trying to destroy us in short.

I heard a lot of talk and suggestions and strong advice that among these Voices are some Good ones. And that we can control these bad and malicious voices, by Channeling the good ones to be in control and control all these bad and malicious ones. That way where the drugs are ineffective in controlling these bad and malicious ones, we perhaps should be able to control these Voices from doing harm to us.

This is from my personal experience, I would agree that there are Good Voices in the populace of the Voices, and they are not all one or equal.

Over the last 2-3 years I have been working on an experiment to psychologically channel and put these Good Voices in control of the bad and malicious ones.
But It has been such a frustrating journey and I have finally given up in this endeavor as it has turned out to be a pointless exercise. The so called Good ones it turns out to be are totally spineless and Silly. That is what the Good Voices are soooo silly!!

That is the number one reason why these Bad and Malicious Voices simply DOMINATE them all together all the time. Another thing is that the Good Voices have a limited capacity for "Learning" ... like some silly old dogs they are that can only learn primitive tricks and cannot learn any thing of substance to be useful to us.

I have observed that the Bad and malicious Voices pull such Wool over these Good Voices and simply bully them all the way through. They use such stupid shit as "We Voices are One we should Unite against him" and these Good Voices all the time never learn and totally yield to the bad. They don't even learn and are not even an iota smart enuff to simply turn around to the bad Voices and say "Yes We Voices are one" and "Now you bad Voices listen to us good Voices" and "Do as we Good Voices are telling you" Why is it that just the bad Voices are able to use this magic wand like a trick all the time and hypnotize the good Voices into subordination all the time with a simple trick "We Voices are One Listen to us man" .... and this is the simple magic wand like a trick the Bad and Malicious are able to use and control and manipulate the Good.

So the real problem with the good Voices in summary is that they are just too "Silly" to be of use to us.
We are doomed to be troubled and harassed by the Bad and the Malicious ones, until these damn Pharmacologists one day I pray come up with drugs to terminate the entire populace of the Voices and really CURE the problem, perhaps the Pharmacologists don't see making a huge monetary profit on a cure for the Voices hence we don't see much action from them on this front.

But in my experimentation with psychological control of the Voices, what works is to totally IGNORE them all together.
After all what can the Voices do ... keep on barking in a manner of putting their ass to their mouths and keep spewing shit at us. DON'T take their shit literally or personally! Just IGNORE it all we know where they are coming from!
From the mouths of these Bad and malicious Voices. 1. We know they are Bad and Malicious and want to hurt and cause us trouble. so why should we allow their ramblings to get to us ?

Just IGNORING What the Bad and Malicious voices spew at us is indeed the best psychological remedy against the Voices. Nothing else works IMHO.

Cheerio !!!

EdEd

EdEd

I agree on trying to ignore them , they're not essential to living our lives and we should try to ignore them.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I have been counselled and supported by good voices...

N

Nukelavee

I've read that whether or not the voices are good, or bad, is a cultural thing. "Western" people who hear voices, tend to have bad voices, while, for example, many Asian or African people say the voices they hear are nice and helpful.

B

butterfly88

Hello, I'm not good or bad.
The voices mirror your unconscious, that is all they do. All you have to do is understand this simple fact, there is no way around it. If resist it, you will generate an equal and opposite effect. It is a fundamental law of nature that you cannot make go away by drugging yourself.

B

butterfly88

PS- The 'voices' have phenomenal level of intelligence, it is beyond human comprehension and highly symbolic so it appears stupid to you. The 'good' ones are impersonal and aloof, they do not like to interfear with the cause and effect you are generating on your own. Doesn't mean they are stupid, please don't call them stupid when you are in there, it is always wise to respect them.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I had both good and bad voices. The good voice topped the bad ones and won. I’m still can’t believe how helpful some can be. But that was years ago. I haven’t noticed which ear is which but it seems like they’ve gotten louder. This doesn’t make them more tolerable but kinda easier to control. I hope they don’t get too loud. It does get scary ekkkk.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I haven’t ever named my voices. But I might have thought about marrying my good ones. Lol ...I used to have delusional disorder!

B

butterfly88

Modern psychology, Especially Analytical, Archtypal and Depth psychology has developed so many tools to communicate with your unconscious or the part of your being that you are not conscious of. It is really big, not even 1% of it you are conscious of. You can explore your unconscious via Meditation, Hypnosis ( not recommended), Active-Imagination, Dream-Work, Voice-Dialogue, Etc... There are so many well developed systems out there. Most people on this planet are ignorant about their unconscious and that is root cause of all their problems.

You are 'alive' because of those voices, You cannot live without them. Your unconsious is your evolutionary framework and the voices are patterns of energy in the unconscious. If you hear voices, that is a good thing. It is only bad if you don't, that means, you are disconnected from your unconscious. Ancient people used to communicate with their unconscious 24/7 and it is reflected in their wisdom that modern science is only beginning to understand. So it would be a really stupid thing to not respect it because according to studies, 99% of your behavior is ruled by unconscious forces.

You are basically judging and fragmenting yourself more and more when you are fighting the voices. You might be able to temporarily block the effects from this part of you, but you are there too and suffering for your doings in there. If you use the above mentioned tools and go inside you would understand. If you go deep enough you will reach a timeless space, that is your real home. And you are making a hell out of it

B

butterfly88

I have heard peope cussing ' what did i do to deserve this', that is because they don't understand the basic fact that they are not in anyway seperate from anything around, that is the real human delusion. That is the reason people destroyed this planet, now they are going to burn with it for their stupidity. It is time to wake up :)

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I think good voices mean a lot. Like a religious meaning. But knowing what to do in times of crisis can be hard. When I cry they are bad, good when I’m walking around being active And kinda painful while sleeping. I know a lot about my own recovery. And I do agree with my diagnosis but delusional disorder people can wake up from. I’m trying to help my schio and get nothing... idk 😐 kinda meaningless then. Patient I’ve been too.

B

butterfly88

The kinda voices people hear depends on what level of mind they are conscious of. If they are hearing other people voices, like real peoples, or broadcasted, they are feeling the collective mind. You cannot make anything up, whatever you make up, you make up from the mind.

B

butterfly88

I bumped into this psychology stuff recently and the psychologist was joking about one of his clients. So basically this guy went to mock this psychologist or something... So he made up all kinds of things everyday 'fake things' and after many months the psychologist had a book full of his 'fake stuff' and the client barged into his room and called him 'fake' and the psychologist just smiled and showed him everything hes written down in the book and the client teared up. Thats when he understood that he cannot make anything up, whatever he feels/does is his own mind