• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Are there any thought broadcasters or telepaths in this forum?

L

lifecangetbetter

sometimes the are easier to ignore and sometimes they are impossible. im glad to hear there are other capable shutting them out. i welcome any less suffering in this world

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

sometimes the are easier to ignore and sometimes they are impossible. im glad to hear there are other capable shutting them out. i welcome any less suffering in this world
Ever since I started practicing these thought strategies my voices improved all most all the way.. I almost feel normal again.. just from these thought processes that i mentioned. I sincerely recommend these strategies.

Z

Zoe1

if you are very dedicated to exploring your issues in therapy
it gives you a lot of insight into other peoples '

W

Wialwi

Hi, people hear my thoughts and have for the past 5 years but everyone I talk to about it denies it.

Architect

Architect

I hear voices they are disturbing and frightening I hate them they're the one thing about being schizophrenic I dread with fear and loathing they make me depressed and I feel trapped and alone with them I feel at their mercy. They could say anything but always they make threats.
ATM its not so bad and my mood has lightened a bit but I still fear their inevitable return. Its such an insulting degrading invasion of my personal privacy. Sometimes I feel so abused by them I go insane and start paranoid conspiracy delusions which lead to grandiose delusions and I find it hard to control myself both mentally from spiralling into believing the threats and physically from lashing out in frustration at my posessions I've almost had enough of it but now things are calm but it does make me angry and feel really stupid.